OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Walked into FTL at 130pm and was the second person to reserve a pair of the camo's. They hype was only NT lol but my 11.5 is secure.

EXT's are now twitter link only.. yay bot heaven 
mean.gif
EXTs were always tlo, you gotta cut it out with the defeatist attitude.  

You can still cop fairly and without assistance, I do it all the time.

TLO actually makes it easier when your trying to cop multiple pairs of shoes in your size.

They give you a minute to get the shoes in your cart before they drop the next tlo link.

Where as if it wasn't tlo it would be a free for all at 8 where you'd only get a pair or two.

Last edited:
Based off of footlockers release calendar, the kobe 8's on march 29 spound like fades not easters, cuz easters have green and yellow, but tgeres no colors related to that in the deacription

HoH in Pembroke Lakes and Dadeland are doing a raffle for the EXTs today and tomorrow. Heads up to anyone in south FL

I literally called Pembroke about 30 minutes ago and guy flat out told me they only getting the Red Camos and Dadeland told me the EXTs will be first come first serve...lies everywhere man smh

real men rock mismatched kicks.
I'm genuinely surprised that this has not been the wide spread norm already...
I mean with triple and quadruple socks being worn...
wearing jeans that start at your thighs and colored drawls to show off to the public...
this seems like it would have already been done....

TLO actually makes it easier when your trying to cop multiple pairs of shoes in your size.
They give you a minute to get the shoes in your cart before they drop the next tlo link.

Where as if it wasn't tlo it would be a free for all at 8 where you'd only get a pair or two.
oh really?

True. Hope I can secure a pair. I checked the release calendar earlier in the week and the ext weren't TLO

Based off of footlockers release calendar, the kobe 8's on march 29 spound like fades not easters, cuz easters have green and yellow, but tgeres no colors related to that in the deacription
I know. The description sounds like the fades or the inline color way with a silver colored upper/purple sole.  Even some of the SKUs that have been attached to different images don't match up.

It's puzzling but someone on here checked with Nike via chat and they confirmed that the green, purple, yellow ones were the release for that day...

I am still not completely convinced lol... who knows though

Last edited:
It's one thing to ask, "I want both and can't decide, so what pair do you think will sell out first. That way I know which one I can debate longer"

But to ask, "which one should I get?" That should be a personal decision.

I'm going straight for red camos this weekend, just so happens it looks like least limited out of the 4 releasing. I could care less about that... I want them. That's my choice.

Think for yourself people. Don't base your decisions on others opinions, most of the time you'll end up regretting it and wish you got something different.
FINALLY, s dubl is copping a pair after working on his Zen for the last few weeks! 
smokin.gif

same thing I was thinking I googled each individual color but the fades don't have that fiberglass color.

Blue camos are on the way too :\

Put some grey laces in those blue joints, it's like a whole new shoe!

I know if I go to the mall this weekend I'll see the red camos and be like "Damn, these are really dope" and probably buy them. So, my plan is to get super drunk friday and saturday night and hopefully the hangovers the next day will render me immobile and away from the mall.

I'm a fiend lol :smh:

so hilarious coming on here seeing the "what should i buy?" sorts of questions.....

BUY WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS BUT YOU!!! *grandad voice from boondocks*

same thing I was thinking I googled each individual color but the fades don't have that fiberglass color.
Am I crazy or does the tongue look like it can be considered "fiberglass"? It definitely looks like a different color than the grey upper. Well, technically I think the grey could be considered fiberglass also. The grey on this Crystal Mint Lebron is supposedly fiberglass.

The dream is still alive for this colorway to still come out March 29!

Last edited:
Am I crazy or does the tongue look like it can be considered "fiberglass"? It definitely looks like a different color than the grey upper. Well, technically I think the grey could be considered fiberglass also. The grey on this Crystal Mint Lebron is supposedly fiberglass.

The dream is still alive for this colorway to still come out March 29!
I hope those comeout this march..... it looks like it has the most solid of an upper yet...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom