OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

eyes.gif
is $250 shipped decent price for the AS 8?

why did i sleep on these anyways??now im craving for it
mean.gif
Yeah that's a great price. I can't find them any lower then $280 in my size.

Last edited:
I heard volts are HOH and online exclusive, but will basically be a gr. so probably enough to go around if you're close to HOH or semi quick online.

The ASGs are ridiculously nice. Not sure why they get so much hate on NT :rolleyes. Can't wait to break mine out this summer.

Those red camos are TOUGH. Snakeskin looking joints are nice too. I just bought some pewter foambs though so I gotta lay low for awhile :lol:. Hopefully I can grab the red camos sometime next month. I know the snakeskins aren't gonna last that long :\.
All the bright ***** colored kicks are tight/dope to yall opinion to each his own,im just here to enjoy the grown man colors

The ASGs are ridiculously nice. Not sure why they get so much hate on NT :rolleyes. Can't wait to break mine out this summer.

Those red camos are TOUGH. Snakeskin looking joints are nice too. I just bought some pewter foambs though so I gotta lay low for awhile :lol:. Hopefully I can grab the red camos sometime next month. I know the snakeskins aren't gonna last that long :\.

I don't understand how nobody likes them either, the ASG is so nice in person and the detail is crazy.

I don't understand how nobody likes them either, the ASG is so nice in person and the detail is crazy.
I think ppl hate cuz they look like a shoe a kindergarten ki would wear to his pizza party...

Just playing but in all seriousness they are pretty wild. Def not for everyone

I hated em at first but they have grown on me. Still not a shoe I personally would ever wear cuz I find bright orange in general ugly let alone with that pattern. But that just means one more size 12 out there for you guys. Thank god we don't all like the exact same shoes otherwise coppin would be harder

They're definitely one of the better colorways to me too, like a VIII remix of the OC VIs which were either my favorite or 2nd favorite VI. The amount of detail on them is really nice.

1. Red Camo
2. Red Suede
3. Volts
4. Blk ext

Is my order of priority, would love to be able to cop all at retail, if not I'll take what I can get....good luck, fam!

Back
Top Bottom