OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BHM, I think is the 2nd hottest Kobe 8 behind the ASG.

:smokin
I couldnt agree more!! Those are the only two colorways I have copped. None of the other cw peaked my interest. I have all I want.. ASG and BHM are almost on the same level, but ASG just barely out does the BHM

Those dyed sulfurs look ******g sick!!!! If only Nike would give us solid uppers 
tired.gif

I dont see the beauty in the ASG... loving the xmas and bhm the most... waiting for the inlines to get next... gotta be picky when your still in high school i guess...
grin.gif

Gonna try to get those Red camos online, if they end up going quick and striking out ill hit up NTSM to pick up my RSVP I got lucky on earlier. I want these red camos!

I know that the Port Wine/Red Camos are "GR"..but where is it gonna be available online? My local Footlocker said they're not even getting them even if it says they're available on the launch locator.

I just know Nike and Footlocker will have it, but will Eastbay or any other website have them?
Yes Eastbay will have them and Foot action according to their twitter accounts

How long does it take for FTL to send out VIP GC?
you should have gotten some/all of it by now... FTL sends them staggered in the mail

FTL sent some of the VIP coupons as early as last week of Feb.,.. If you had purchases from 1st week Feb.,.. The rest should be on he way..

I've already collected a "decent amount" for saturday, already talked to one of the managers if i can use "all of them" come saturday he said yes.. so..

HoH State St. gave out tix today for all 4 kobes releasing this saturday..

Looking forward to picking up the Red Camos and the Volts, not really interested in the EXT's. I think the 8's are by far the nicest looking Kobe's and hope to get every CW if I can. The only other time I tried getting every CW was the 5's, wish I hadn't gotten rid of them.

Last edited:
.  The guy that showed me the shoes said that the volts are HoH exclusive, and are limited. 

Was hoping to get the Volts later on through a coupon or an outlet or something. This might complicate a few things..

Love my pythons! Sport them as much as I can, even to the gym. Really hadn't worn basketball shoes since '96. Got my raffle ticket for the black ext. Feeling good. How the hell can you all resist not buying every good looking shoe that's released? Especially these Kobe 8's!?

Last edited:
Man those grey/purple and yellow or purple fades...either one or both, I hope they drop! :nerd:

A Thursday salute to one man's sheer will to uphold The Guarantee.

Can't stop wearing this colorway. As much as I hate to say it, I'm def apart of Kris Humphries entourage, since I wear these every ******g day.

BHM, I think is the 2nd hottest Kobe 8 behind the ASG.

:smokin
ASG? :x :smh: :lol:
The ASGs are ridiculously nice. Not sure why they get so much hate on NT :rolleyes. Can't wait to break mine out this summer.

Those red camos are TOUGH. Snakeskin looking joints are nice too. I just bought some pewter foambs though so I gotta lay low for awhile :lol:. Hopefully I can grab the red camos sometime next month. I know the snakeskins aren't gonna last that long :\.

Last edited:
:rolleyes is $250 shipped decent price for the AS 8?

why did i sleep on these anyways??now im craving for it :smh:

Last edited:

A Thursday salute to one man's sheer will to uphold The Guarantee.

Can't stop wearing this colorway. As much as I hate to say it, I'm def apart of Kris Humphries entourage, since I wear these every ******g day.
wassup Maurice !!!  
laugh.gif

I really like the snake skin ones (black ext). No one else copping them? And I guess red ext is out for everyone?
I think im the only one that likes the black ext??
I'm really glad people don't actually like these so it's easier for me to buy. I wanted that all black pair that Kobe wore against the Cavaliers, but I doubt that CW will ever come out, so this is the closest I will get!

Kobe 8 black/silver Mambas  & the red/purple non camo are available online for under $200 I think it was.

Back
Top Bottom