OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Great, now a bunch of people going to come in here asking about the hot lavas :smh:

And damn... Good price on those asgs. Might've scooped if they had my size.

-Kobe 8s fit true to size
-Wear what you want with em

KS got the "hot lava" too. Pretty much sold out.

I'm actually with you on that. "Red camo" never made sense to me when most of the Kobe 8s also have a camo-like pattern, so some even more than the reds. I wouldn't dare try to change the name now lol but I also thought they look more like lava or something burning.

Considering how many people like the red camos, I always thought that name was boring and uncreative even though it stuck.

Forget about it . With shipping the total comes to 261
mean.gif
You need to re-read the previous posts

No problem. Just letting people know before they click.

I don't really understand why you threw in a negative connotation.

not really trying to put anything negative out there.prices around here are almost 300 and 16 over retail is great for people still looking

Yea ppl just add like a headband, socks, or shoe laces (something cheap) to get free shipping. It will be around 200 USD which is better then 300 bucks on ebay. Kickz is great I bought my black mamba yots from them, came in two days. Free shipping requires 150 Euros, and the shoes are just short of that.

Last edited:
Nothin wrong with that :wink:

-Kobe 8s fit true to size
-wear what you want with em

I wasn't implying anything was wrong with it buddy. I was asking him if he was aware because there are plenty of FTL's that aren't doing raffles for them. The HOH's raffle wasn't a do or die for him to get them. S Dub I know you like the shoe but damn G!

I'm actually with you on that. "Red camo" never made sense to me when most of the Kobe 8s also have a camo-like pattern, so some even more than the reds. I wouldn't dare try to change the name now lol but I also thought they look more like lava or something burning.

Considering how many people like the red camos, I always thought that name was boring and uncreative even though it stuck.
This is why Nike naming all the kobe release. for entertainment 
mean.gif

You're aware they are a GR right?

Yes sir.

But after all this hype its nice to know I don't have to rush anywhere for a pair.
I used to think the hype was NT only for these, but with each day that passes I'm starting to
feel that these won't sit for too long.

They may be GR, but I think these kicks are either being made in less numbers or selling better than they did in years past.

Last edited:
Came to 204 . I added some socks :smokin

Edit - Repped and thanks

Last edited:
Yes sir.

But after all this hype its nice to know I don't have to rush anywhere for a pair.
I used to think the hype was NT only for these, but with each day that passes I'm starting to
feel that these won't sit for too long.

They may be GR, but I think these kicks are either being made in less numbers or selling better than they did in years past.

Ok cool, was just checking because I didn't want you thinking that was your only means of getting them. Sometimes that drive or train ride to State Street isn't worth it if you can grab a pair locally ya know.

Back
Top Bottom