OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After thinking about it. Picked up, my size. Thanks for the Kickz link!

Too funny, would actually be interesting to know, if I spread the word on the kickz link and now they are selling out even faster,

I think I will ask Kickz for a fee ;-),

just copped size 9.5 as well, just had to!

ordered the asg from kickz.com for 235 usd with a 3pack no-show for 156.8pounds  or about $235.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from kickz before ? if so , can you guys share your experience ?

Has anyone ordered from kickz before ? if so , can you guys share your experience ?
They'll send you an email and/or update your order with a tracking from UPS.

- Be aware you might have to pay custom fee's I believe it's anything over $250 (I'm not sure) Made out to UPS at delivery via check our money order

- Your CC will most likely charge a OVER SEA'S fee for the transaction

They are by far a very legit over sea's source :smile:

Just letting you know in advance they put the invoice on the package, or at least that's what they did with my black mamba kobes. So UPS will know what's in your package

ASG without a doubt
yeah nevermind pulled the trigger on the 9.5 from kickz.com right now! came out to 201.00$ with free shipping. Now imma pass on volts and just pick up my red camos tomorrow...I hope volts sit so I can get em next month.

Thx again for the link man. $198 w/shipping is a helluva deal. Won't feel so bad if I miss out on the Black EXTs tomorrow.

My blue camos STILL haven't left Florida from kixsquare.

If I see that it's not priority I'm filing a Paypal claim. I paid for priority shipping.

-Kobe 8s fit true to size

Now im regretting not placing my order 
mean.gif
 I guess they do hold it in the cart. maybe sizes will pop back up (wishful thinking)

My blue camos STILL haven't left Florida from kixsquare.

If I see that it's not priority I'm filing a Paypal claim. I paid for priority shipping.

-Kobe 8s fit true to size

Mine are stil in Fl too...

Will. Never. Order. From. KixSquare. AGAIN...

Can any confirm if volts are more green or yellow

some.ppl sah more green others say more yellow... id side with the yellow side cuz nike straight up edited that pic... but then again cameras cant captures all the colora ours eyes register for example blue corals with slight purple shade

Back
Top Bottom