OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are the Kobe 8s making a run for the "Best Kobes"... 
wink.gif

In my opinion they are... Or is it too early to tell?...

KB 5s to me are still the Best Overall, In terms C/W, Sizing, Comfort, Pricing and of course Performance... KB 6s are close

I just wish Nike can continue to release good C/W for the 8s... 'coz so far all KB 8 C/W are good not great but right there with KB 5s & KB 6s...

This didn't really disappoint after what Kobe-heads experienced with KB 7s 
mad.gif
, this KB 8s really are a nice rebound... 
happy.gif

Haven't had a Kobe 7 yet. Want the pdf mint johns.

Been told and read about them being not so comfy?

Last edited:
Damn I can't a you tube video or nothing on volts cuz if they more green ill copp, but most pics look yellow but Nike threw me off wit their pic

Haven't had a Kobe 7 yet. Want the pdf mint johns.

Been told and read about them being not so comfy?
You might change your mind about wanting them after you try them on :lol:
One of my least favorite Kobes in the sig line cuz because of the comfort

I like the cushioning on the IVs and VIIs more than the 8s TBH. 8s are more lower to the ground so there are pros and cons.

FTL/HoH official images if the EXT's. I prefer NDC's pictures better. They make these shoes look horrible. Haha. It's mainly their lighting.

My blue camos STILL haven't left Florida from kixsquare.

If I see that it's not priority I'm filing a Paypal claim. I paid for priority shipping.

-Kobe 8s fit true to size

damn that sucks S.

-do not order from Kix Square next time :lol:

Last edited:
My blue camos STILL haven't left Florida from kixsquare.

If I see that it's not priority I'm filing a Paypal claim. I paid for priority shipping.

Just Do It :wink:
dam that suxz man, im impatient as ****, thats why I rather cop kicks at store even if it is retail, this is the main reason I havent done a Kobe 8 ID cuz I hate waiting a month for them to be done smh

So wifey calls me at work... My modem on my computer went out :rolleyes greeeaat.....

I get crap service on my phone at my house too.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to get some elite socks that would match the volts?  I looked on FTL but couldn't find anything.  

Just Do It :wink:
dam that suxz man, im impatient as ****, thats why I rather cop kicks at store even if it is retail, this is the main reason I havent done a Kobe 8 ID cuz I hate waiting a month for them to be done smh

That's me. I'm so impatient reason why I have no ids

Does anyone know where to get some elite socks that would match the volts?  I looked on FTL but couldn't find anything.  
Not sure if you're talking about the ******ed looking long *** socks that would look stupid with the Volts, or Kobe Elite Socks which are MEANT to match with low-tops. 
laugh.gif

Long socks and low-tops. <<<< **** outta here with that nonsense. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I like how sdubl is basically tagging his posts with the sizing info now. And I've only seen one joined today poster asking about this release, I like my chances tomorrow.

Last edited:
So wifey calls me at work... My modem on my computer went out :rolleyes greeeaat.....

I get crap service on my phone at my house too.

Damn homie. If you need help getting a pair tomorrow let me know. I'm only going after the volts.

Damn homie. If you need help getting a pair tomorrow let me know. I'm only going after the volts.
Much appreciated. My red camos should be no problem from a local spot. I'm trying for volts too tho... Wifey is on her way to buy a new modem :lol:

Last edited:
So I was not able to secure a reservation for the Volts through HOH. Never got the call.

Going to be online or bust for me. Niketown is FCFS, so we'll see.

Are these that limited?

Hey I decided to cancel order in my sz 11.5 from kickz so anyone that wants it be on the lookout. Just not in love with the ASG.

Back
Top Bottom