OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got a friend with a bot who even missed it, it's unbelievable how fast these went without even really being hyped.

pretty much so cal FB group released the bot all over. so everyone and their moms in so cal pretty much has a bot.

i was hoping to make it harder for you swoosh account holders grabbing popular sizes lol.. guess they had too many of the red camos and volts.. ill unrelease em soon hahah poor on that salt

Last edited:
Can't believe I didn't get the Red Suedes. Probably the least wanted pair of the 3... Gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

This bot garbage is ridiculous. It's like a nuclear arms race.

Ordered the Volts from ***** and missed out on the EXTs.

Copped the Red Camos and Volts off NDC...Now back to the couch to nurse my swollen ankle...

Shoe buying has turned into BOT WARS 
laugh.gif

Copped the red Camos from NDC with ease ..footlocker was on that bull so i left. Good luck to the rest of you guys be patient

ive read poeple getting their orders cancelled on eatsbay?

mine is getting processed. is it 100% or still gotta wait?

Got my pair of size 11.5 Volts from Eastbay.

Waited 1 minute and 30 seconds then I was able to checkout.

Hopefully my order goes through.

Last edited:
Hopefully this is the same game of oh I put them in my cart to be a smartass and I'm going to buy them...

All this talk about nobody wanting the red suede 8's and bam! Gone. Damn all u hypebeast haha jk. I do want them but hope my connect comes through.

Got my volts, red camo's, and grabbed a pair of blue lights! I'm stoked!

Only problem is waiting on shipping to come to me, always takes a week to get to seattle.....

Back
Top Bottom