OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do you guys think buying from resellers now for the EXTs is a good idea? I feel like they're gona raise in price drastically at the rate this is going....

urlfl25v on footlocker to save 15% on red camos.

URLEBC52 for 15% off on eastbay

This is seriously pretty pathetic ... bots to get shoes. Maybe I need to hire myself a computer nerd.

Got my red camos for $112, glad I didnt choose to sleep in.

LKS1SV57 - $20 off red camos

card # - 6086762131475579  pin # - 19173624     ----- $15 (this may not work it was a rewards card and says one time use, but maybe if you hurry it could work again idk)

oh this is for FTL

Last edited:
Just glad peeps slept on the volts, got them with ease. Red camos and both EXT do nothing for me.

hmm i notice people who didnt use bots got though more successful than people who did. did nike figure a script out to block bots?
I was able to get the red suedes in my cart using my bot and link sniper. Just couldn't bite on it, wasn't crazy about them.

So people without bots, did the Red Suedes sell out within 2 seconds for you to? 
nerd.gif

All of So Cal woke up to buy these with Optimusprime. Anyone who failed you're just bumble bee...:rofl:

that's what i was thinking.
When I added the Black EXT, I had to wait in line for their new pop up, but it only took 2 minutes after I went to go click on the YOTS Tweeter link and they were in my cart :D

Been hearing about the BOT rumors of NDC finding out perhaps and not risking not being about to order from NDC ever again.

Congrats to all whom got their pairs.

I understand that shoes get added to people's carts really fast, but I've never in my life seen a shoe go OUT OF STOCK in 5 seconds...
^This...All I wanted was the Black YOTS and it seems like they instantly were gone as soon as the link was posted. The site showed all sizes but the "OUT OF STOCK" message went up immediately. Congrats to all that were able to cop.

eastbay & ftl playing games with the red camos so I copped from NDC .. probably hit the mall up to see if I can get a pair with the b'day coupon

Do you guys think buying from resellers now for the EXTs is a good idea? I feel like they're gona raise in price drastically at the rate this is going....

Been watching completed ebay listings, the only ones ive seen sell were the red ext pair. All were selling for around 200-240.

hmm i notice people who didnt use bots got though more successful than people who did. did nike figure a script out to block bots?
I dont think so, i added everything just to test the bot and it was fine, but i grabbed most of the stuff i needed off Richards and FTL, so it really wasnt needed.

Back
Top Bottom