OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just copped Red Suedes off a reseller (I really hate myself). For $195.00 shipped. Compared to them being $150.00 + tax + shipping, I think I did pretty good. Now gotta try for the Black EXT.

Well tired to cheat with the free add to cart bot and failed. Old fashion way is the best way to go. Make sure y'all build a relationship with ya local shoe shop if possible.
I decided to go not so local about a week ago, by the looks of what just happened this morning....It was the right decison

You guys should be careful installing or running these so called free "bot" program, I would say 99% of them are injected with back door trojans or contain viruses.

Last edited:
All this "Skynet" BS makes me glad I ordered my Black EXT pair the other day.

UPS dropped them off last night and I love em...

On to the Easters...

You guys should be careful installing or running these so called free "bot" program, I would say 99% of them are injected with back door trojans or contain viruses.

Cynical me was about to post something like this.

I just copped Red Suedes off a reseller (I really hate myself). For $195.00 shipped. Compared to them being $150.00 + tax + shipping, I think I did pretty good. Now gotta try for the Black EXT.
Why do people waste their time just to make 20 bucks max? I hope he has a FSR at least.

i received a confirmation from FTL e-mail indicating that the discount didn't work even tho the confirmation page after order says it did. let's see what the credit card says

Really wanted the black exts, I am even down to pay more the problem is I dont even see a size 14 on ebay... any ideas?

lol those who thought they get the red camo for 120 shipped better go back and check their email

they are excluded

footlocker makes you pay shipping now?  wtf even the shipping promo code says you cant use it on new released products

Damn i needed a pic of the shoe on site when it didnt have item is excluded because it originally didnt have it now it does. Oh well i have the two pics for my case

How
Uh_wtf_gif.gif

Had the Red Suedes in my cart for a good 35 minutes. Just barely submitted my order. My Twitter feed shoes NDC tweeting sold out 17 mins ago.

I guess the whole having it in your cart thing is true. Speedy checkout isn't even needed

Trying for a pair of kicks the old fashion way>compromising security on your computer. Passwords, accounts etc....

No thanks lol.

Bot city or Nike just released their left over stock from overseas and lead us to believe otherwise....I got the in line screen and then bam...sold out.  Also ebay is usually a good re-seller radar... and almost no new pairs up....
mean.gif

Why do people waste their time just to make 20 bucks max? I hope he has a FSR at least.
I've made less than 20 flipping pairs... On purpose. 20 extra in my pocket for sitting online, or picking up a pair of kicks is 20 less I have to pay for my pair. Plus the buyer gets a good deal...

Corks ruined the shoe game....every release since has been impossible to get for the average joe...im looking at the release calendar and thinking ahead of what i know is coming and just knowing tryna cop online will be impossible

Back
Top Bottom