OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got the Red Suede's. Struck out on the Black's. Still pretty baffled. Nike finally using counteractive measures.

Gotta adjust, I guess.

Jw did anyone cop the black ext in size 14 I know thats like catching a unicorn or some s.. lol how many pairs of size 14 do you think they had like 1?

This is seriously pretty pathetic ... bots to get shoes. Maybe I need to hire myself a computer nerd.

Like I said b4

If u aint cheatin u aint tryin

Not gonna lie, I used a bot, the same bot that was given out to everyone else a bunch of pages back

Dnt know bout a fb bot, dnt have facebook

And the funny thing is, I even messed up and clicked the volts instead of the camos and still was able to get that sz 12

^This...All I wanted was the Black YOTS and it seems like they instantly were gone as soon as the link was posted. The site showed all sizes but the "OUT OF STOCK" message went up immediately. Congrats to all that were able to cop.
Yup I clicked the link immediately and got that OUT OF STOCK message. 

got my red camo DSG... had a 25$ giftcard so got em for 125 cause theyre retail is 150 
mean.gif

This is seriously pretty pathetic ... bots to get shoes. Maybe I need to hire myself a computer nerd.
that is what i am thinking, so what now...everyone that wants a pair has to buy a bot? no thanks, if it says sold out 2 secs after i hit the twitter next week on the Jordan 13s because of bots I will never shop at NDC again.

Homie grabbed volts off swoosh for me, double shipping basically makes it same as coupon. Grabbing red camos in a few hours for retail... Coulda got cheaper, but dude at the store said hell hold me down. Don't want to be a flaker.

Got/getting what I wanted out of these. I'm happy. Hope resellers can't sell the red suedes so I can grab for close to retail down the line...

Congrats to who got what they wanted... For those that didn't, be patient. Reseller prices will drop in a few days-week.

red camos still up on eastbay.. just added on my cart with ease. imma let it go though, not feelin' them

Back
Top Bottom