OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Code:
1. Nike WILL release the Kobe 8 Elites, no matter what. Even if other players in the Playoffs end up wearing them.

2. Kobe AIN'T letting the Lakers miss the Playoffs this year. Lakers fans, get ready to grab the 6th seed in the Playoffs...

IMO
:smokin

Anyone know when footlocker and nike will unveil the april 2013 release calendar?? Pleaz. like  normally a week before or  two weeks? etc

Code:
1. Nike WILL release the Kobe 8 Elites, no matter what. Even if other players in the Playoffs end up wearing them.

2. Kobe AIN'T letting the Lakers miss the Playoffs this year. Lakers fans, get ready to grab the 6th seed in the Playoffs...

IMO

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
^^^ IF Dukes release, there will be no logo.
u dnt think logo will be included?? after seeing KD an longhorns i think there is still a chance of seeing the D on there

im shocked, i been at work all weekend and get to this thread today and it jumped by 40+ pages

congrats to all who copped what they really wanted i shall be picking up my black mambas later this week from my guy im excited to see them in person finally

u dnt think logo will be included?? after seeing KD an longhorns i think there is still a chance of seeing the D on there
im shocked, i been at work all weekend and get to this thread today and it jumped by 40+ pages
congrats to all who copped what they really wanted i shall be picking up my black mambas later this week from my guy im excited to see them in person finally
never released before with the logo... from what Ive heard fro past Kobe Duke shoes, coach K. says you have to earn it to wear the logo... not just anyone deserves to wear it. Something to that extent.

KD actually went to Texas.

Kobe has no ties to Duke with the exception of playing for Krzyzewski during the summers.

huge difference.

Surprised I'm not seeing a lot of love for the ZK6. I'm still waiting on a couple pair of 8s to come in but the 6 has been my personal favorite. The 7 wasn't very comfortable but I liked the support even when going a size up and loved the design.

Aside from that I hope the pair Earl was wearing today releases. They're so dope. 

Surprised I'm not seeing a lot of love for the ZK6. I'm still waiting on a couple pair of 8s to come in but the 6 has been my personal favorite. The 7 wasn't very comfortable but I liked the support even when going a size up and loved the design.

Aside from that I hope the pair Earl was wearing today releases. They're so dope. 

You probably haven't seen that much talk about the 6s because this thread is for the 8s.

If you go to the Kobe 6 thread, I'm sure you'll see the great love people (myself included) have for that shoe.

But I'm sure you see people talking abour the 7s, mostly because Nike got back on the right track from last years model...IMO

Last edited:
You probably haven't seen that much talk about the 6s because this thread is for the 8s.

If you go to the Kobe 6 thread, I'm sure you'll see the great love people (myself included) have for that shoe.

But I'm sure you see people talking abour the 7s, mostly because Nike got back on the right track from last years model...IMO
No. That's actually not what I meant at all....I said that because I read a couple posts referring to older models as best but didn't see many mention the 6. I know what thread this is. I'm reading it. Lol but thank you for the NT: 101 I suppose.

No. That's actually not what I meant at all....I said that because I read a couple posts referring to older models as best but didn't see many mention the 6. I know what thread this is. I'm reading it. Lol but thank you for the NT: 101 I suppose.

Whoa, wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers...definitely not my intention.

But there has been love shown for the 6s in this thread, maybe not recently because the dislike of the 7 is starting to be talked about more lately.

But to me, 8 > 5 > 6 > 4.

My red suedes.. I like em

Nice kicks, I think the swoosh is coming off on one of the sides on mine :/

Red EXTs still available anywhere in an 11.5/12? I didn't hear my alarm and overslept yesterday morning.

Thanks in advance.

Man does anyone feel this way, when kobe goes ham you have to get another pair of Kobe 8s?

bought the red camos after last weeks performances.

always been my favorite player and the 8s are just the best shoes out right now. i'm weird i know.

Man does anyone feel this way, when kobe goes ham you have to get another pair of Kobe 8s?

bought the red camos after last weeks performances.

always been my favorite player and the 8s are just the best shoes out right now. i'm weird i know.

Well atleast his performance tonight will keep a couple bucks in your pocket. Maybe warrant a sock purchase. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom