OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I checked under order history and mine is blank. hats weird. I guess now its going to delay cus of the backorder issue....Dang it!
Did you get an email from kickz saying they backordered it like the other guy? Maybe they just haven't updated your status to shipped yet. I'd keep checking throughout the day.

Man I seriously hope I can get my hands on a pair of easters. I think I might have to work on good Friday. Maybe NTer kishin can help me out :nerd:

6 months into the season and no lakers CW??
Easters are an easy pass for me. Still don't get how they came up with that color description.

Dammit. I didnt want these. Uuuughh.

6 months into the season and no lakers CW??
Easters are an easy pass for me. Still don't get how they came up with that color description.
Yeah that color description seems to match that silver upper, purple midsole colorway almost perfectly

Yeah that color description seems to match that silver upper, purple midsole colorway almost perfectly

I'm still expecting them to be the pair you're describing or the fades (less likely). Have any Limited releases not shown up on the calendar? I know the 4 a pairs from this weekend were on the calendar so I find it strange that the only listing for the 29th is the fiberglass pair when the Easters are confirmed for that date. Even if the sole is "fiberglass", I don't see the two purples.

Damn, those are looking cultural in that pic! Jk but they look dope.

Last edited:
I'm still expecting them to be the pair you're describing or the fades (less likely). Have any Limited releases not shown up on the calendar? I know the 4 a pairs from this weekend were on the calendar so I find it strange that the only listing for the 29th is the fiberglass pair when the Easters are confirmed for that date. Even if the sole is "fiberglass", I don't see the two purples.

Yes the color description is, apparently, just wrong. But it's definitively the easter tri-color pair that is releasing. Stores have already begun receiving their shipments as a previous poster noted. I could see something like what you described with Nike releasing another pair on that day as well happening though, it wouldn't be the first time that Nike was slow in updating their release calendar.

Last edited:
Damn, those are looking cultural in that pic! Jk but they look dope.
Haha. Yeah. Running outta names or something. Thanks! Look real nice in person.

Lakers are coming to Sacramento at the end of the month. I know what I'm rockin' to the game! Pretty happy I got this jersey at a great price at my local Champs. Apparently, they're getting rid of all their Kobe gear and sticking to Lebron and KD. 

Farking frickle frack.

Looking for some Red Camos in 11.0

OOS at legit sites online.
Even tried store.kobebryant.com

Any help on where I can possibly grab em instore [San Diego] or online?

I hate this feeling, I get my first pair of 8's, then the itch starts to get more. :lol:

Loving the Red camos now, those Blue Lights also, and of course the Sulfurs.

I need to lock up a pair of the Jordan Retro White/Black 13's first before I indulge into another Kobe purchase.

Farking frickle frack.

Damb, nice first post, hah.

I hate this feeling, I get my first pair of 8's, then the itch starts to get more.
laugh.gif

Loving the Red camos now, those Blue Lights also, and of course the Sulfurs.

I need to lock up a pair of the Jordan Retro White/Black 13's first before I indulge into another Kobe purchase.
Like yourself I'm excited for the 13s dropping, but if you have to choose between the two go KOBE my man. The quality/comfort/technology on these FAR surpass that of any retro Jordans these days. I'll be picking up the 13s since I had the originals and loved them, but if I had to decide between the two it would be KOBE all day.

Farking frickle frack.

A fellow Size 11'er :smokin

They still have an 11 here:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18943176

Like yourself I'm excited for the 13s dropping, but if you have to choose between the two go KOBE my man. The quality/comfort/technology on these FAR surpass that of any retro Jordans these days. I'll be picking up the 13s since I had the originals and loved them, but if I had to decide between the two it would be KOBE all day.

I'm with you 100% on that, if I ever had to choose, I would go Kobe. But since 13's are my all-time fave, I can't pass up an OG colorway, especially after I got rid of my CDP pair.

The Volts will hold me over for now.

Last edited:
Farking frickle frack.

Talk to a rep on Nike.com, they'll be able to tell you if there are any Nike stores that you can phone order from.

Anyone here have Grinch laces to put on their Volts? wanted to see how they look. Won't receive my Volts till next Monday.

Do you have or did you make an account? It made me make an account when I was ordering. If you did make an account just sign in and click order history. The status of your order is there. Mine has shipped.
thanks! Mine shipped too, should be here Wednesday. Wow that's fast for international shipping,

Had to order those lame hipster "groove" shades to get it over 150 lol. If anyone here wants those, I'll give them to you for free! Hah

I hate this feeling, I get my first pair of 8's, then the itch starts to get more. :lol:.

haha thats how i felt fam. ended up buying four pairs on sat. deff enjoyin this shoe. it had been to long for me no in the kobe collection. I felt like they were loosing me with the 6's and 7s.

Back
Top Bottom