OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know this question has been asked before, but with so many pages it gets kind of crazy to find something.

What are the chances that there will be a kobe 8 christmas restock anywhere? 

Thanks ahead of time.

I know this question has been asked before, but with so many pages it gets kind of crazy to find something.

What are the chances that there will be a kobe 8 christmas restock anywhere? 

Thanks ahead of time.
If I remember correctly they already did a restock last month

I don't remember the Kobe Xmas ever restocking, not even the customary cancelled orders on the Wednesday after release day. Am I wrong?

I don't remember the Kobe Xmas ever restocking, not even the customary cancelled orders on the Wednesday after release day. Am I wrong?

He could be referring to the Houston All Star weekend restock that wasn't online...

Too bad you had to be in H-town to get in on it.

Believe you're correct, no restock on NDC at least. Only "large" restock was in Houston over all-star weekend.

Oh right there was a Houston only restock, damn forgot about that since that wasn't available nationally. Stupid regional restock! Hopefully if FTL can restock like that 2 months after release date FNL might pull some magic the way they've been restocking year old shoes. Lol

I gotta say all the Kobe's so far look better in person and on feet than they do in pictures, though some of y'all have some great talent with cameras in here.

That's just my opinion of course but so far the only 2 GRs I own were not planned cops till I saw them in person.

Well get your plane tix for New Orleans for NBA All Star Weekend 2014...

You know they're gonna do the same thing next year
lol well i gotta c how the kobe IX "xmas" will look and if i dont manage to cop on RD... next 2 weeks are by weeks nothing set to release for the Kobe line right? i think i remember seeing something on the NDC calendar for the 23rd but nothing there now

As a former college volleyball player, these are the best shoes I've ever played in for the sport. I play in sulphurs and rock all the rest casually. Legit,
Not sure if posted: But here are some photos of the USC Men Volleyball team's Kobe 8.

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm crossing my fingers for some magical restock of the christmas here in Chicago. 

If anyone sees anywhere in chicago that has any please let me know. 

Thanks again

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm crossing my fingers for some magical restock of the christmas here in Chicago. 

If anyone sees anywhere in chicago that has any please let me know. 

Thanks again
What size are you? I'll keep a look out. I've seen few going in the low 200's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom