OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quote:
Personally I still think the red suedes are hideous, but look at this pic above and then think about the stock picures you have seen of the shoe. Stock pictures dang near make them look faded red and somewhat pink. Guess it all depends on the camera though because some peoples pictures on foot they still look pink.

Red Suedes came in, not gonna lie, the quality is horrible. scuffs all over the suede, random marks and stains all over too, but I still love 'em.

lmao at the quality being horrible, having stains, scuff marks, and still liking em... Nike be brainwashing peeps XD

I hardly even glanced at the red suedes in person. 

They looked like all the worst pictures I've seen. The light hits the suede and gives off that dull halo look to it. Hard to describe but easy to see. 

Going the other way, I think natural light helps the black mambas. Brings out a gloss, where they can look dull otherwise.

Yo, any of you heard about Nike blocking bots with the Black YOTS release this past weekend? Sorry if this has already been asked/spoken upon... Someone mentioned it on youtube, but didn't elaborate.

The red suedes don't look too bad in those pics, but I still much prefer the other two YOTS shoes. At least there's something for everybody though. Lot of solid colorways with the VIIIs so far IMO.

lmao at the quality being horrible, having stains, scuff marks, and still liking em... Nike be brainwashing peeps XD

so someone can't like a shoe just because of the quality? :lol: FOH buddy, that must mean nobody can like Jordan's, right?

Ugh already bought red camo and Xmas this weekend, these red suede and volt picks are swaying me something fierce. But I must not waver from the path, Easter will be the next pickup (unless I pick up volts as beaters).

There's no doubt the suede on them could've been better because without a doubt any of my New Balance suede shoes blow this one away...but it is what it is...I personally like them alot! But each to their own...

so someone can't like a shoe just because of the quality? :lol: FOH buddy, that must mean nobody can like Jordan's, right?

Na my friend i believe the point he is making is dont complain about quality but turn around and say you love them. Sounds like you saying i purchased the presidential suite but they gave me a king suite with a balcony, its ok i still love it lol

Too many people complain about quality these days and still buy the shoes. Its evident by now that quality has gone down so theres no need to reiterate whats already been established.

Last edited:
Both EXTs would look better in the regular 8. Don't see why they need to have a lifestyle shoe right now. Should wait until Kobe retires to do that. Who are we kidding, Nike will milk everything while Kobe is still playing. |I

Nice pics jst, the red really pops in your pics but we know in real life the suede dulls the color out.

saw the xmas lights on ebay the other day price was around 260+ plus shippin.  price was gettin 2 close to xx8 so i couldnt do it.  at the same time i was thinkin if i add in abit more i could get 2xGR cw.  im abit odd, i actually like the GR cw more than the limited kobe 8 releases.  i dont have a pair of python, man i would get that over xmas, bhm and asg and i would get the limited stuff over the EXTs im not feelin them at all.

source?
NDC said 'OUT OF STOCK' 10 sec after the tweet of black yots

is the suggestion that somehow only people not using automation were able to purchase black yots on NDC?
because thats a lot of shoes sold real quick, can't imagine botz were shutout.
or that only people using botz were subject to the product being OOS.
i know NDC has better knowledge of this than I do, but it would seem hard to implement.

was able to snag a pair of the blue lights in size 11 from kixsquare for $99 + shipping to canada ($44 :smh:) .. still beats $200 retail here after tax :x

i saw the size 11, added it to my cart then it disappeared. said out of stock. i kept refreshing the page and it appeared again so i quickly checked out. hope it actually goes through.

lol yeah basically Nike can sell salt to slug as long as the hype and price is right
lol yuppp not only that but they paid $10 extra for that nice "worn" look 
laugh.gif

source?
NDC said 'OUT OF STOCK' 10 sec after the tweet of black yots

is the suggestion that somehow only people not using automation were able to purchase black yots on NDC?
because thats a lot of shoes sold real quick, can't imagine botz were shutout.
or that only people using botz were subject to the product being OOS.
i know NDC has better knowledge of this than I do, but it would seem hard to implement.
Probably 100s of thousands of people trying to get 10s of thousands shoes.. All at the same time. It's very possible. Bots or not.

o
Farking frickle frack.

Looking for some Red Camos in 11.0

OOS at legit sites online.
Even tried store.kobebryant.com

Any help on where I can possibly grab em instore [San Diego] or online?

one of my boys said there were 2 returns yesterday at the plaza Bonita footlocker but that was yesterday, might be gone

Only people I could see returning red camos is resellers... These things are too beautiful to ever leave my possession.

Hi, I'm new in this forum and reading this thread since page 600 or so. I'm not from the States, I'm from Germany so sorry about my English. After spending 7month in New Zealand I'm going from the 4th to the 8th of April to San Francisco. I wanted to grab some Kobes 8 (BHM, Grey/Volt, Christmas, these: http://*************.com/news/kobe-bryant-debuts-lakers-nike-kobe-8-system/#axzz2MYwZTuql or these: http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/195344/flags/LL) at a store in San Francisco, but it seems to be very difficult to get those isn't it? And the last two which I mentioned aren't available and won't come available?
In San Francisco there is a HOH in Serramonte and Niketown, is there any chance to get one of the BHM, grey/Volt or Christmas in April?
Sorry if I ask some stupid questions
Thank you very much in advance

I can't stand that teal on this shoe (my HS school back in day WHORRRRED out teal to the point of throwing up)...

but this shoe, OMG would it be EPIC if it had no teal. I mean the inside of this shoe already, I am in love... then the teal shows up and I pass...

Only people I could see returning red camos is resellers... These things are too beautiful to ever leave my possession.

only people i see returning GR shoes are either resellers or u just got the wrong size or u found cheaper price

Back
Top Bottom