OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im returning the Volts I got from NDC. I'm suppose to receive them this friday. I was able to get one from HOH w/ bday coupon. I know I had to wake up @ 5am but just wanted to secure my pair. with all the hyperbeast going on. i didn't want to risk it.
Did you HOH charge you $150 for the Kobe 8 in Volt's?

HOH in Valley Fair did.

I wear 10.5 in almost all jordans, should i get same size or half size down on k8s?
go to mall and try on any kobe 8 they have to make sure. everyones foot is different. and with stock getting low your chances of returning for the correct size is getting slim - none

vote4anh, did they allow the bday coupon on the volts? Sucks they're charging $150. They should reimburse you the $10 or contact corporate about that.

Did you HOH charge you $150 for the Kobe 8 in Volt's?

HOH in Valley Fair did.
Yup, still save $15 hahaha !!!

actually I'll take that back. Ended up getting the REd camos too which I wasn't planning to. They did let me use the bday coupon just had to seperate transaction.

Am i the only one that hopes that the 3/29 pair isn't the Easters and is the Purple Gradients? lol

Am i the only one that hopes that the 3/29 pair isn't the Easters and is the Purple Gradients? lol
I would prefer this, but it sounds like many folks want the Easters.

Some have been hoping that nike will release two pairs that day, one that is not on any release calendar -- probably unlikely tho...

Last edited:
I would prefer this, but it sounds like many folks want the Easters.

Some have been hoping that nike will release two pairs that day, one that has not been on any release calendar
Wishful thinking. When in the most recent years has a popular shoe ever released without knowledge

Wishful thinking. When in the most recent years has a popular shoe ever released without knowledge

Banned Is? Lol jk

But idk. I just feel like the color description doesn't match the Easters.. and more matches the Purple Gradients or even the Inlines.

Maybe I'm just really desperate for that pair haha. I have $45 off on a Champs purchase and it expires May so I'm hoping that the Purple Gradients are the 3/29 pair or the 4/26 pair or w/e

i will be happy with either one tbh
smokin.gif
i hope they release both (same day or not), theyre both fire imo

Anyone get their Saturday releases shipped yet via Nike? Typically they are fast in filling the orders in my experience but I'm inpatient and need mine now!
I feel you man same here lol that's why I like getting my stuff in store . I havent even got a tracking number yet. But we should receive our kicks by the end of the week no worries

even though I didn't get any of the shoes from the Easter pack last year, but weren't they easy to get? in-store that is, don't remember if online was.
We had lots of those released in New Zealand,  hardly that limited as we never get any of the good stuff.

Only 8's dropping here this year were limited numbers of sulfurs, pythons & blue corals.

Banned Is? Lol jk

But idk. I just feel like the color description doesn't match the Easters.. and more matches the Purple Gradients or even the Inlines.

Maybe I'm just really desperate for that pair haha. I have $45 off on a Champs purchase and it expires May so I'm hoping that the Purple Gradients are the 3/29 pair or the 4/26 pair or w/e
Color description matches across all the sig shoes dropping that day

Nike KD V
Turquoise Blue/Bright Citrus-Fiberglass

3/29/13

Nike Air Max LeBron X Low
Crystal Mint/Fiberglass-Poison Green

3/29/13

Nike Kobe 8 System
Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple

3/29/13

Red Suedes came in, not gonna lie, the quality is horrible. scuffs all over the suede, random marks and stains all over too, but I still love 'em.

My first pair of red suedes had scuffs on the swoosh and it didn't look very good. I returned them for another pair but for the most part i'll agree that most suede shoes i've owned don't have this many quality control issues.
Quote:

Personally I still think the red suedes are hideous, but look at this pic above and then think about the stock picures you have seen of the shoe. Stock pictures dang near make them look faded red and somewhat pink. Guess it all depends on the camera though because some peoples pictures on foot they still look pink.
The red suedes look washed out once you use flash up close on them.

The picture jst628 took above is more representative of how they actually look.

I think the washed out pics threw a lot of people of them.

Color description matches across all the sig shoes dropping that day

Nike KD V

Turquoise Blue/Bright Citrus-Fiberglass
3/29/13

Nike Air Max LeBron X Low

Crystal Mint/Fiberglass-Poison Green
3/29/13

Nike Kobe 8 System
Fiberglass/Court Purple-Black-Laser Purple
3/29/13

The other Easter shoes say the blue color in the description where as the Kobe has two different purples.. Which is why I thought they didn't match the Easters very well.

The Brons and KDs both have the first color being a teal too and that matches their uppers.. so since the Kobes list Fiberglass first wouldn't that mean that the shoe dropping the 29th will have a FIberglass/grey upper?

Back
Top Bottom