OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks guys who answered( repped!)

One more dumb question,

How does the Kobe 8 ext fit?

I saw somebody say they fit big is that the consensus?

I just picked my ext pair up and i would say they run bigger compared to the regular model. I deff noticed it as soon as I put my foot into them. so far all my pairs are a 10 but i could use a 9.5 in the suede ext.

Ah shnap, if the 3.29 release is TLO I have a bad feeling about my chances of copping. If Finishline gets it then I might just be home free, I feel like I've got the magic connection with that website (also a WC card).

Ah shnap, if the 3.29 release is TLO I have a bad feeling about my chances of copping. If Finishline gets it then I might just be home free, I feel like I've got the magic connection with that website (also a WC card).
wont matter if its TLO cause i think none TLO they still drop a link

Well alright then my bad i was under the impression it was the teal color .. so if its grey then where is the "fiberglass grey" color in all 3 easter shoes dropping? Cuz now im all sorts of confused with the color descriptions
From the looks of it, the outsole of the lebrons, kds, and kobes are the fiberglass color.

Even though the Easters are the ones releasing, that color description is way off. No mention of teal or del sol, and it says 2 shades of purple and there's only one. Who's the brilliant employee who did that??

Did you HOH charge you $150 for the Kobe 8 in Volt's?

HOH in Valley Fair did.

i believe i read way back that certain stores aka D!CKS has them at $150 and another HOH. I found out today that the HOH in Daly City had the Volts, went there and grabbed my size using the birthday coupon and bam they retail $150 Volts. I was gonna say something at the register... but I wasn't paying retail anyways and thought they could just reject my birthday coupon.

I'm definitely going to ship to store now. Get the VIP rewards and birthday coupon.

Last edited:
Even though the Easters are the ones releasing, that color description is way off. No mention of teal or del sol, and it says 2 shades of purple and there's only one. Who's the brilliant employee who did that??

Agreed its got me all messed up lol. I would never think to make the outsole the first color i list as the cway

I ordered the Red Camos from footlocker on saturday... Shouldn't they be shipped already?

NDC just shipped tday from ordering Saturday

From my recent experience with Champs, they are slow

But idk how footlocker is, so I guess this doesnt really answer/help :\

Last edited:
Thanks guys who answered( repped!)

One more dumb question,

How does the Kobe 8 ext fit?

I saw somebody say they fit big is that the consensus?

I just picked my ext pair up and i would say they run bigger compared to the regular model. I deff noticed it as soon as I put my foot into them. so far all my pairs are a 10 but i could use a 9.5 in the suede ext.

yep, definitely fit 0.5 big.

If you guys are talking about the EXT's fitting a .5 size bigger, is it the length wise or the width wise?

Last edited:
NDC just shipped tday from ordering Saturday

From my recent experience with Champs, they are slow

But idk how footlocker is, so I guess this doesnt really answer/help :\

Footlocker/champs/eastbay all ship from the same warehouse. So It will take a lil while. I ordered a pair of ASG's from eastbay saturday and it's going out today. tracking shows it'll be here sat.

If you guys are talking about the EXT's fitting a .5 size bigger, is it the length wise or the width wise?

Mine is length wise.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the color description of the easters be something like: aqua/del sol/court purple/black/l/fiberglass

The famb so far....

Want Xmas but not sure if I will ever get them.

Easters will be next. Pythons if they hit outlets.

Anyone know if the gs pair has the same lunar? Want to know if they'll be just as comfy for wifey

In kobe 7s i wear a size 11 , however when i bought the kobe 8s i got them size 11 and they are too big on me.... has anyone elese experience this? and how can i stop the shoe from hitting my toe on hard stops, its making my toes ache really bad.

In kobe 7s i wear a size 11 , however when i bought the kobe 8s i got them size 11 and they are too big on me.... has anyone elese experience this? and how can i stop the shoe from hitting my toe on hard stops, its making my toes ache really bad.
The VIIs were smaller than most of the other Kobes for most people, but the VIIIs are true to size so you should've gotten a smaller size. Just get your right size and your foot shouldn't be moving so much in the shoe that your toes hit the front...

Back
Top Bottom