OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey guys, long time lurker who finally decided to join now that I'm no longer a poor college kid. Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of this picture that @NikeBasketball tweeted awhile back. As far as I'm concerned, the purple fades have to be released at some point; Nike probably wouldn't show us a shoe they were never gonna release, right?

Right???
This pic just brung out my inner hype. I want em so bad, I think they will eventually release probably later in the spring or summer hopefully. Best colorway hands down

Such a beautiful shoe. (Sorry about crappy quality)

Last edited:
Somebody hooped the reds at my LA Fitness and I'm NOT hating but the soles looked bright pink.. Maybe it was the lighting. BHM FTW lol

Hey guys quick question. If you return a shoe to Footlocker, do they credit your credit card? Or do they just give you a gift card? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys quick question. If you return a shoe to Footlocker, do they credit your credit card? Or do they just give you a gift card? Thanks in advance.

They give you a option of cash or credit back to your account, credit takes like 4-5 days.

Red Camos, Red Suedes & Black ext pairs are all sold out in my area. Was expecting to pick up a pair of red camos in like a week or so but that was dead! Picked up the last size 9 at a near by ftl

Depends on the store but you will get refunded somehow. Only way they give you a gift card is if you do not have the receipt upon returning the shoe. Credit can take up to a week to show back up in your account.

Those pics - is Kobe wearing 2 socks or are his ankles taped up thick? Always wondered because he was the first to promote low cut shoes hard.

Depends on the store but you will get refunded somehow. Only way they give you a gift card is if you do not have the receipt upon returning the shoe. Credit can take up to a week to show back up in your account.
Ah I see. Well I have the receipt so I'm hoping that they don't go the store credit/gift card route because I'd rather just have the money. But honestly, I'm obviously gonna end up spending money there again anyway so it's really not a huge deal.
grin.gif

Since i was able to get the red camo and volts using the birthday coupon from FTL. i'm planning to return my NDC order to Niketown SF when they arrive (two pairs of 10.5 red camo and one pair of 10.5 volt). I was able to buy my pairs from two local FTL. I also ordered a pair of red camo sz 10.5 from ftl too which I will also be returning to Stonestown Mall FTL. Not selling anything thing, because I still in the time frame allowed to return. If anyone wants a heads up on when I return, I'll be happy to keep you in the loop.

So do yall print out the bday coupon for ftl from the coupon thread and take it on and they accept it. I tried printing it and the orint on the bottom was blurry AF luckily im cool with the manager but is there another way to make it look more authetic?

Yes i know its not the coupon thread but thought id mention it sonce bday coupon does get discussed every so often

Last edited:
So do yall print out the bday coupon for ftl from the coupon thread and take it on and they accept it. I tried printing it and the orint on the bottom was blurry AF luckily im cool with the manager but is there another way to make it look more authetic?

Yes i know its not the coupon thread but thought id mention it sonce bday coupon does get discussed every so often
It really depends on the employee. I have it on my phone and just show it to them, never had any issues. Only one time someone wanted a print out was Champs and I asked for a manager and they eventually gave it to me.

Back
Top Bottom