OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone's tracking number for their NDC order still not showing any progress? Usually it will have the first scan or two by now...

Anyone's tracking number for their NDC order still not showing any progress? Usually it will have the first scan or two by now...
My red camos from NDC still showing nothing.. seems NDC has been a bit slower on getting things shipped out, I know my order last week didn't show any progress til almost Tuesday evening.

Some stupid lady wouldnt let me use the coupon for the camos, she said on new releases, I said these came out saturday and she said no to limited releases. I was going to say yea limited thats why I see every size online. So I left

hopefully they are still there when you go back. red camos selling like hotcakes.

My red camos from NDC still showing nothing.. seems NDC has been a bit slower on getting things shipped out, I know my order last week didn't show any progress til almost Tuesday evening.

maybe you have been spoiled by ndc but honestly, nike usually takes a few days to get orders out.

Same here...Which is strange since NDC orders always show progress the evening that they send shipping info...

maybe you have been spoiled by ndc but honestly, nike usually takes a few days to get orders out.
Maybe so, but for at least the past year +, I get shipment confirmation on Monday morning, shoes arrive at my doorstep Wednesday morning. Not saying the extra day is killing me waiting til Tues/Thurs but I noticed starting with the ASG releases that Nike has been about a day behind since.

Glad I'm not the only one...I have been getting NDC orders on Thursday lately when I used to get them on Wednesday, but even on those the tracking is usually updated by Tuesday morning. Not complaining especially since it's free, just a little unusual.

I'm in love!!!
BHM over ALL

:nthat:

Those shorts! I need a pair whered you get em

Those shorts! I need a pair whered you get em

These have to be the Kobe Quickness shorts - looks like Eastbay and FTL used to have them on their site as they still have images cached for them. Best bet would probably be a FTL stock locate.

Last edited:
tempted to get the blue lights.....saw them in person finally and they def grew on me

of course if nike released the colorways everyone wants i wouldn't even think twice but we dont know if purple fades or the gray ones are ever releasing........

Same here...Which is strange since NDC orders always show progress the evening that they send shipping info...

thats not nike tho. thats UPS slacking.

According to NT it is. UPS(FedEx/USPS), handles the packages that Eastbay sends in the bag but when their box gets smashed up they blame Eastbay when really it happens in the process of the delivery. :lol: (yeah i know if Eastbay double boxes then it wouldn't happen but that's not the point i'm trying to make) Sorry it's early for me if it doesn't make sense haha

If you're gonna be spending so much time and effort on worrying about getting your tracking number, why not just go for the $25 overnight shipping and be done with it? It's worth the extra $ to me not to have to wait.

If you're gonna be spending so much time and effort on worrying about getting your tracking number, why not just go for the $25 overnight shipping and be done with it? It's worth the extra $ to me not to have to wait.

I didn't realize clicking a link in your email constituted a lot of "time and effort."

I didn't realize clicking a link in your email constituted a lot of "time and effort."

actually, have you put your order number when searching by reference on ups.com if you havent gotten tracking yet?

My NDC tracking numer doesn't even work yet either.  Not freaking out or anything but my original order info said it would be here thursday so that's perfect timing cause I am hooping Friday. 
smokin.gif

Man i've been slacking on this thread ever since I got my XX8's.

I tried playing in these again for the first time since I got the XX8 and it felt like a completely different ride. These are SO low to the ground. When I switched back again it felt like I was high as hell off the ground.

Miss that system. 8)

Back
Top Bottom