OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is what I have gathered ...
Unless if the one posted by Nike is GS pair? I actually prefer purple logo
eyes.gif

we're getting the purple shozoku pair /debate

i like the color fade on the new one though

Last edited:
Don't the elite socks usually come out week or two before the shoe? That would be some sort of sign on which is releasing no?

I actually prefer the original pair not the Nike one. Hopefully is the original one.
i prefer a hybrid lol... black swoosh, court purple, heel full shozoku, crack shell detail with the new pic fade, teal speckled midsole, and clear fiberglass sole... put me down for 2 pairs!!! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
When I was making the comparison i just started thinking the nike pic is a GS becuase they look so much smaller. But either way I like certain detailing about both models.

I like the purple swoosh and shozoku, im liking the cracked egg look, the minimal yellow blending is much nicer on the newer model, the yellow signature looks better, and the teal splatter looks better.

i guess time will only tell

One pair must be an Asia release and another for US? Only reason I can think of the differences, but even then, why are things different other than the shozoku and the outsole (asia - XDR, full shozoku; US - regular outsole, partial shozoku)?

damn those Easters are fly.

yall can have the purple fades give me the fiberglass/silver upper with purple sole joints.

also Nike press Easters > original Easters

Last edited:
let's not look far into which one we'll get. it's the one we saw all along. New ones are samples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom