OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

According to NT it is. UPS(FedEx/USPS), handles the packages that Eastbay sends in the bag but when their box gets smashed up they blame Eastbay when really it happens in the process of the delivery.
laugh.gif
(yeah i know if Eastbay double boxes then it wouldn't happen but that's not the point i'm trying to make) Sorry it's early for me if it doesn't make sense haha
Agreed. Eastbay is the cause, UPS is the reason. UPS should take better care of packages whether they read fragile or not. Eastbay does need to provide a better way of shipping, but they have been doing that bag crap for YEARS

My NDC tracking numer doesn't even work yet either.  Not freaking out or anything but my original order info said it would be here thursday so that's perfect timing cause I am hooping Friday. :smokin
I'm on the same boat, my tracking doesn't work yet either but it scheduled to get here on Thursday.

LOL i'm probably not allowed to post on here that's why I quickly made this thread for the info: http://niketalk.com/t/528928/lebron-11-quick-preview#post_17421642
lightest bron eva

DAMN, I was actually trying to create my own Lunar-Zoom insert with an old lunar from the 8 I have and the zoom bag from the VIIs, I was going to cut out a part of the lunar on the bottom of the heel to insert the zoom, but I decided not to. Still might though, just for ***** and giggles.

Sounds like a win-win for LeBron. I guess the success of the Kobe 8s has brought about changes to other sig lines? Is there EM on the XI upper too haha?

Good stuff though man, preciate it!

Just got my Easters in the mail and they look GOOD.

From the pictures I thought the sole was white, but it's not. It's more of a very faint blue. Best way to describe it would be eggshell blue, which im sure is no coincidence.

I'll post up pics this afternoon once I get home from work.

To those who keep posting about tracking information from NDC FTL FLN FA EB CHM etc ... Whoever you bought from on Saturday, generally by the end of the day Saturday your order is already labeled and set for delivery. It all depends on when UPS does the initial scan and/or update the location of your item by scanning. And even when they do scan at a particular location the information is not displayed on the tracking site until the end of the day

Hey guys, long time lurker who finally decided to join now that I'm no longer a poor college kid. Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of this picture that @NikeBasketball tweeted awhile back. As far as I'm concerned, the purple fades have to be released at some point; Nike probably wouldn't show us a shoe they were never gonna release, right?

Right???
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that particular pair of Kobe 1's never released either right? Dun dun!!! Not a good sign!

~This is how it was (unreleased shoe) and this is how it is (another unreleased shoe)~

And I wouldn't mind if they release the purple gradient as Elites, gimme a full length zoom insole or a heel and forefoot zoom, tired of the lunar, and don't want the Nike ID heel zoom insole.

Last edited:
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that particular pair of Kobe 1's never released either right? Dun dun!!! Not a good sign!

~This is how it was (unreleased shoe) and this is how it is (another unreleased shoe)~

And I wouldn't mind if they release the purple gradient as Elites, gimme a full length zoom insole or a heel and forefoot zoom, tired of the lunar, and don't want the Nike ID heel zoom insole.

The NikeiD heel zoom is not really zoom, it's just a thin insert to put in the base of the shoe to put your orthotic on top of. Most orthos are bulky so if you were to try to put them over the lunar it'd be too tight of a fit. So, basically, don't buy the Nike iD one thinking it's just a zoom insole you can swap out.

I hope people aren't doing that, they'd be extremely disappointed once they come in

My collection, missing my MPLS 1s tho...

This Kobe sneaker addiction :x

Just called Packers, no phone orders as of today. Guy said try contacting them on Thursday and they may do them then. Why you no want my money? :stoneface:

When did that cracked eggshell look get added to these?
Not sure but I do like the look more than the snake skin for this particular colorway though in the press release their still referred to as the "signature snakeskin pattern"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom