OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So if you can't walk into a store or order online immediately it's hype beasts or bots fault or whatever is what I gather from this site lately. Everyone isn't entitled to every release. You dont HAVE to have every release then be salty when you cant cop. Save and spend and choose wisely. Or else nothing will change. Nike will throw out the occasional bone like the 11s restock for the 3rd time?

If this was aimed at me...at no point in my post did I say anything about hypebeasts or bots...

What I said was, if a person wants to buy a shoe, they should be able to pay Nike, FTL or Eastbay $140 plus tax and not $240. That's it.

People want what they want. Period.

How is somebody gonna tell me how to spend the money I work hard for, that I shouldnt buy every pairof Kobes or whatever I want? If I want every color, I'll buy every color. I just don't wanna go to the reseller market on the same day the shoe releases to do it.

didnt feel like looking through 40 pages for an answer... but i guess thats the beauty of being able to post whatever i want lol

here we go again ...
mean.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

People...
literally .....

I know... I hesitated on the color of the xdr when I bought them, but they turned out looking good.

The other thing is the iD xdr sole looks/feels almost no different from the standard version.  On the other hand, 'GC' version outsole looks much sturdier/suitable for outdoors.

Haven't had a chance to use mine outdoors much, so we will see how it holds up...
word your IDs came out pretty dope i like that dark grey XDR sole, ig cuz i wanted an ID pair with a dark grey sole XD

My point is who cares if a sneaker is limited or not anymore. Buy what you like wear what you like with whatever you like.

And explain to me how resellers are different from any other kind of capitalist out there.

If this was aimed at me...at no point in my post did I say anything about hypebeasts or bots...

What I said was, if a person wants to buy a shoe, they should be able to pay Nike, FTL or Eastbay $140 plus tax and not $240. That's it.

People want what they want. Period.

How is somebody gonna tell me how to spend the money I work hard for, that I shouldnt buy every pairof Kobes or whatever I want? If I want every color, I'll buy every color. I just don't wanna go to the reseller market on the same day the shoe releases to do it.
i read on here that FTL is not accepting any kobe returns, which is pretty kool if its true cuz resellers wont be able to get there money back when they dont sell a shoe lmao, n about that paying above retail on RD... i saw some dude selling the red camos for $250 on CL and another guy selling volts for $220 
mean.gif

I like when people have been on NT for about a month and start to realize just how repetitive new members are. And thus the circle of NT Member cynicism continues.
And youre saying what though ..
Yeah Nike is good for enhancing photos, that look totally different when u see them in person, sort of like this lol... But either way im copping, both styles are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

that press release version
mean.gif
^ we know

Sole Reaver that's the first step. Create risk for the reseller on their inventory. Unfortunately for most of us that means no free returns on ndc and the like on legitimate stuff etc. Maybe that's why ndc making it harder to buy new releases.

i read on here that FTL is not accepting any kobe returns, which is pretty kool if its true cuz resellers wont be able to get there money back when they dont sell a shoe lmao, n about that paying above retail on RD... i saw some dude selling the red camos for $250 on CL and another guy selling volts for $220 
mean.gif

Trying to sell GRs for $250 just makes me LMFAO. Especially when you could still find most sizes online...

Trying to sell GRs for $250 just makes me LMFAO. Especially when you could still find most sizes online...
If people are buying GRs for 250...imo they deserve to pay that cause they are lazy and didn't do their research.... but what do i know, i'm only 10 post in = ) 

Last edited:
1. My point is who cares if a sneaker is limited or not anymore.

2. Buy what you like wear what you like with whatever you like.

3.And explain to me how resellers are different from any other kind of capitalist out there.

1. Multiple people have already addressed this so I'm not going to repeat it.

2. No one's saying anything about not buying what they like (or if they are they're about to get trolled right off this board).

3. In the regular economy there are limits on capitalism, regulatory agencies, government, etc. Those don't exist for resellers. What you are seeing on this board (and its mimicking American society at large at the moment) is what happens when there is a high level of income inequality (celebrities, rich kids, [insert person willing to pay $2000 for a pair of Yeezy's here] vs. everyone else) and a lack of regulation, e.g. unfettered capitalism. What happens is that the vast majority of consumers are priced out, and people generally don't like being priced out of something that they could usually afford.

This is also totally ignoring the interplay of Nike's pricing policies and resellers that's raising prices for everyone and not just people who would usually resort to a secondary market anyway.

stop the talking about the reseller price and the desire to walk into a store to buy without worry of sell out. it is what it is. this is filled with complaints that don't fix anything. plus things ain't gonna change unless nike start over manufacture shoes.

in other news, i have been loving the fact that teh volts and red camo has been so easy to buy. i woke up at 5am jsut to order them online, but was able to go to stores and use the birthday coupon. so it is either people have different taste than me, nike has lots of pairs, or people are ebing picky because of low funds.

If people are buying GRs for 250...imo they deserve to pay that cause they are lazy and didn't do their research.... but what do i know, i'm only 10 post in = ) 
No. What if you live in a small town that receives hardly any, or none at all. On too of that, like many times online sells out, yet pairs are sitting in many areas. Is it the persons fault for living where they live? Should they move to a new area that gets/gets more stock?

Back
Top Bottom