OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my Red Camos today in the mail :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

anyone from california recieved their order from NDC saturday release? for some reason tracking from ups does not show my deliver date. which I normally get on fridays. reason I asked is on my confirmation email says estimated delivery date is 3/18.

Based off previous Kobe models, we still don't know release info of Lower Merion, Draft Day, Duke, Lakers Home, and TB cw's

Last edited:
anyone from california recieved their order from NDC saturday release? for some reason tracking from ups does not show my deliver date. which I normally get on fridays. reason I asked is on my confirmation email says estimated delivery date is 3/18.

From my experience with ups what ever that estimated date is thats usually when i get my shoes. Only ONCE hsve they ever been early and it was by a day

Last edited:
Just wait until the 18th. UPS, most of the time, will deliver on the estimated delivery date. Mine was the 14th, and I got mine in today. So just wait it out.

I live in California and my estimated time is tomorrow. 

Your pair will probably come in tomorrow.

Received my pair for NDC and Nike getting me mad with this quality control lately smh..

Called my a footlocker 20 mins away and they have a 9.5 hopefully I can pick them up(will try the coupon) and will return this to the outlet.

Why do I have to go through all this..damb you Nike.
im telling yall, those factory workers be wearing these shoes, the dude that wore yours probably was playing kickball with boulders during his break

im telling yall, those factory workers be wearing these shoes, the dude that wore yours probably was playing kickball with boulders during his break

Haha too funny but somewhat believeable. A pair of jordans i got back in august came creased up like a .... like someone had been walking in em for a few hours. Thats just inexcuseable

Bit the bullet and bought the xmas GC version for a little under $200 shipped. glad i came across them, it was their last pair. now the debate if i should make this my outdoor ball shoes or get a GR GC pair to beat up instead. would be a shame to beat up the xmas pair on the court...:rolleyes
They got any 11.5? wanna hook it up = ) 
nope. it was the last size they had. yesterday it wasn't there but it popped up today... :nthat:

Received my pair for NDC and Nike getting me mad with this quality control lately smh..

Called my a footlocker 20 mins away and they have a 9.5 hopefully I can pick them up(will try the coupon) and will return this to the outlet.

Why do I have to go through all this..damb you Nike.
Teddy bear sheets though... :smokin

Lol ....hopefully I can snag the pair from footlocker I might go tomorrow night.

I think I have bad luck with my shoes. I usually go through paid at the store to get what I like. Can't do that online.

Yeah the sheets are Ralph Lauren :pimp:

Last edited:
Please be gentle. Yes, I'm new here and new to sneakers in general, but this is a question to the people who think the grey heel clip looks odd. If they had made it black or red wouldn't that have thrown off the color on the swoosh? I think the shoe looks fine as is. Just wondering how it could have been better.

Volts could possibly make my top 5, but I need to see in hand first. Hopefully I get my pair sometime next week.

I absolutely love the Kobe 8... but Can't get with that ASG colorway yet... trying hard not to fall victim to buyers regret... Still think it looks like pizza

1. BHM (Best BHM shoe yet!)
2. XMAS
3. Pythons
4. Red Camos
5. Easters

Volts could possibly make my top 5, but I need to see in hand first. Hopefully I get my pair sometime next week.

Im not feeling them .. between them being called volt and every pic of them shown theyre looking green. I too would need to see them in oerson but i dont have that luxury here and im not ordering just to find out lol

Last edited:
So are there two pairs of Kobe's coming out next week or just the Easters?  I really like the purple gradient pair too, but I didn't think that was getting released yet...

Is not a true volt color is more like a lime green...its definitely no where near as bright as the lebron volt. I prefer it this way because it compliments all the shades of gray so well. The shoe is really clean.

Back
Top Bottom