OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Love playing bball in the ASG, would love a pair of crayons what's ever they're being called to run/lift in. Loving all that color thrown together.

Easters should be easy to get! Local footlocker in LA got them already and homegirl is locking up my pair! Can't wait!

anyone from california recieved their order from NDC saturday release? for some reason tracking from ups does not show my deliver date. which I normally get on fridays. reason I asked is on my confirmation email says estimated delivery date is 3/18.

From my experience with ups what ever that estimated date is thats usually when i get my shoes. Only ONCE hsve they ever been early and it was by a day

Just wait until the 18th. UPS, most of the time, will deliver on the estimated delivery date. Mine was the 14th, and I got mine in today. So just wait it out.

I live in California and my estimated time is tomorrow. 

Your pair will probably come in tomorrow.

Same here mine was estimated 03/18/13 from Nike. But Saturday releases I always get the following Friday. Never have taken longer except for once because of a holiday. Tracking always updates but this time it hasn't.

I really can't rank my favorite colorways, I just love the model, period. I really have liked every color about the same, and I rotate them all.

So when is the purple gradient pair dropping?  I've heard next week but I've also heard that people don't know lol.

Xmas
BHM
ASG
Red Camo
Green Camo
Sulfurs
------
Everything else falls after
This just my opinion tho

Last edited:
Everybody is doing these top 5s and what not meanwhile I only have 3 color ways that I like in these Kobe period everything else is ehh lol
1. Red Camo
2.sulfers
3. Xmas

I love the silver heel clip on the red camo's. They remind me of the Wolf Grey V's which I love.

Top 5 for meso far are:

1. All-Stars
2. BHM's
3. Christmas Lights
4. Red Camo's
5. Easters

I like em all cant really rank my top 5 lol 2 things are for sure though... 1. blue corals are my least favorite from the performance models, and id rank both the EXTs at 99 n 100 aswell lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom