OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BTW, I don't even have to attack Nike products anymore. There is an ever growing legion, one that seems to be growing exponentially, with the complaints of high prices, and then low quality product and violence, even here on Nike Talk.

It's really cool to see this happening.

[h1]Nike, LeBron X and sneakerheads: Dying to be fresh[/h1]

By Stephen A. Crockett Jr.

[h1]http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...938804c-f84d-11e1-8253-3f495ae70650_blog.html[/h1]

did you really have to post this in like 3 different nike posts? kids been dying for shoes for decades. whats this have to do with kobe line and the vii?

people loved them? :lol: like who
i bet they were decent shoes, i didnt own them. I own a single shoe signed by him though :lol:

really? you musta not been on here when they released. shoe was popular and sold well. but like adidas always does the gil 2 was trash. the teamswitch low or watever it was called.

Has anybody hooped in kobe elites vs the regular kobe vii?

thoughts on it, and the full length zoom vs the headl and front of regular kobe's.

and ur thoughts on what kobe 8 will do?

i thing they should do full length zoom with air bubble on heel? and make it from low top to mid?

Good to know AKA isnt just spreading the unfirth and firth in our thread spreading Adi gospel lol

Can you guys keep him in here please lol

He single handedly made the Ask a Nike Employee Thread unreadable anymore for alot of folks....and he was doing so well for a stint lol

people loved them? :lol: like who
i bet they were decent shoes, i didnt own them. I own a single shoe signed by him though :lol:

really? you musta not been on here when they released. shoe was popular and sold well. but like adidas always does the gil 2 was trash. the teamswitch low or watever it was called.

i was on here, maybe because i dont frequent the other brands section but i never heard anyone talk about them and ive never seen anyone own or wear them in person :lol:

Right now, I'm like "eh", but not giving up on these until I see more colorways. They have potential.

You've always known, and I've done nothing to hide it. You simply wanted to say something due to Mr. Management being around.

I thought you had given up or finally gotten banned for good.

I used to go back and forth with you years and several names ago before I got bored and realized you were just an anti-nike troll

im all for light wieght but i know y'all aint feelin these .... why nike ****** up all these shoes with this cheap material looks stupid on these shose esp hyperfuse and all that and yall still buying that cheap "marked up" products

Damn im not feelin these at all! The shoe doesnt have enough surface area to justify that big *** swoosh imo. Reminds me of a soccer or football cleat :smh:

Last edited:
Its funny, the KD V pictures are out there, the LeBron X pictures are out there and we don't get anything for the Kobe...

Back
Top Bottom