OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nikeid on Dec. 4th? :smokin :smokin

Updating page 1...

Last edited:
still doesn't get me hype for it.
just like what you first said about the KD IV right?

I only got the black n7 but sold them after couple wears. They were aesthetically pleasing but they hurt my feet.

I was merely saying that because the video didn't move me and it's of the black/yellows that we've seen for a month or so.

Now the word of iD next month i'm excited about.

My local FTL said they should have them in tomorrow.

I'm assuming this is the same for all FTLs, so if you want to see them in person I'd suggest stopping by.

Funny how they are going with the "KOBE 8" as opposed to the "KOBE VIII."

I hope they do some ad campaign that bridges the past (Kobe as number 8 ) with the present (Kobe as 24).

They did it with the Lebron too. Next year will be Kobe IX...Kobe X if it follows suit.

I only got the black n7 but sold them after couple wears. They were aesthetically pleasing but they hurt my feet.
I was merely saying that because the video didn't move me and it's of the black/yellows that we've seen for a month or so.
Now the word of iD next month i'm excited about.
I'm not feeling the cw in the video either, but I like what I've seen from this shoe so far it has potential. Def looking forward to the iD option next week as well... hopefully Nike gives us the good stuff.

im almost sold on this colorway, doesnt top the 6's tho. These shouldve been the 7s smh

These might be butter. Can't wait to see them in person and try them on. Nothing has compared to the 4/5's to me but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom