OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

thanks gaylor971 for the 411
nthat.gif
no problem!! Im so excited about Kobe releases, I had to share it with yall!!

I'm really curious to test out the engineered mesh :nerd: and I already know what I'm getting from the lunarlon :smokin

I think most of the people responding so far either liked them to some degree already or just didn't respond with all the crap in this thread earlier.

But you're going to get more positive responses once nice HQ pictures surface

Last edited:
just wait for the official pics of the Xmas 8s to come out everyone who hates them now will end up trying to cop watch

^^ Man, all of us already know that's gonna happen. Stop reminding us. :smh: I just want the Gr's and a handful of ID's!! :smokin

I'm still not sure what's going on with the "System" aspect of the shoe.

Eric Avar mentions the shoe having a drop-in midsole in the video, which I guess means it's removeable like before. But we haven't heard anything about secondary inserts or optional inserts.

The KOBE 8 SYSTEM is listed at $150 (not two separate prices), while there's also a KOBE 8+ SYSTEM. So maybe the + has the other inserts?

Im afraid with the system... because the cushioning is separated from the midsole your foot kinda sinks in, especially with the lunarlon which is soft compared to the more rigid phylon cage. don't really know how to explain it in english... hope the flexibility is fixed on this one, the VII was a complete fail on this point.

why they don't put the system only on the Elite version?
ohwell.gif

I got a question too, did the traction on the VII worked for you??? that was the biggest issue for me, because those herringbone grooves were so THIN and STIFF!!! then that traction pattern on the 8 scares me a LOT 
eyes.gif

Cant wait to see what NT does with the iD

NT Fam usually does better color blocking than Nike

:nthat:

I also hope that the 8 will have multiple patterned uppers like the VII

Del sol will be passed

Here we go! love this time of year... :D

Del sols looking better, still not crazy about the overall design but mos def looking forward to how the EM and lunarlon work on court.

As far as Kobe wearing them tomorrow night vs denver, it wouldnt be the first time he debuted before christmas, remember the ZKIII was 12/21/07 at CLE and the ZKIV was 12/19/08 at MIA, both national TV games of course.

I know this is off topic, but if DSG backordered my order for the Bred IV's does it mean it's cancelled or they gonna get another restock?

Back
Top Bottom