OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i dnt think so, but that would be sooo nice if they did go with 3m

The swoosh is 3M :pimp:

Woooooooo!

Thanks for the confirmation.

these 8's are really growing on me...loved the 5's and 6's but entirely skipped the 7's.

8s are more palatable with recent pictures. I like the python or orangeish/red camolike CW- My hope is that these fit and feel more like the 4s, and less like the 7s. The EMesh would appear to be a move in that direction potentially.

Interested in reading reviews from those who have worn them both casually and for ball.

I'm about to sell off my 7's and get ready for these. Can't even wear the VII's, so uncomfortable.

hopefully the 8s are better for ballin than the 7s ( 7s hurt my feet after playing in them for awhile
grin.gif
)

in all these specs and videos, they talk about modular system, but they only talk about lunarlon!!! tell us more about the other system, zoom with or without sock? ... so little infos! 
eyes.gif

in all these specs and videos, they talk about modular system, but they only talk about lunarlon!!! tell us more about the other system, zoom with or without sock? ... so little infos! 
eyes.gif
Exactly what I want to know! Lunarlon is great but doesn't last nearly as long as zoom air.

Exactly what I want to know! Lunarlon is great but doesn't last nearly as long as zoom air.
I gave up on waiting on Info. We waited so long for pics maybe we need to wait for more info lol... Im guessing other insoles are only iD option smh, hope I'm wrong.

taken from the ndc launch list
excuse the non-kobe releases

Basketball

Hyperdunk+

Team Red/Metallic Silver-Bright Crimson-Melon Crush
Style# 598357-601
$160

Hyperdunk+

Seaweed/Metallic Silver-Atomic Green-Liquid Lime
Style# 598357-301
$160

KD V

Bright Crimson/White-Wolf Grey
Style# 554988-610
$115

KD V

Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green
Style# 554988-007
$115

LeBron X

Black/Strata Grey-White
Style# 541100-004
$180

Kobe 8 System

Black/Strata Gray-Vivid Sulphur-Electric Yellow
Style# 555035-001
$150

KD V

Hyper Blue/Atomic Green-Photo Blue-Challenge Red
Style# 554988-401
$115

LeBron X

University Red/Tourmaline-Team Red
Style# 541100-600
$180

Kobe 8 System

Black/Bright Crimson-Fiberglass-Vivid Sulpher
Style# 555035-030
$150

^ can you explain what happened in the X I have yet to hoop in my and I've been hooping in some Kobe's prior so I'm curious to your experience.

Mostly just a foul on a fast break and landed funny. Always been skeptical about Max Air units for ball from previous experiences. Been messing with the full length zoom hoping for better results. Not so much

Ah damn hope your ankle is straight bruh

For those asking I thought someone mentioned a few pages back that the choice between Lunarlon and Zoom was given on iD so can we assume that's what the 2 inserts will be? Makes sense but would love to have some confirmation...

These have also been listed as the Hero in some places I think.

Also, quick recap of the shoe:
[table][tr][td]
Nike_Zoom_Kobe_8_front_pair_large.jpg
[/td][td][h2]NIKE ENGINEERED MESH UPPER[/h2]
- provides a dynamic, ultra-lightweight fit that moves with the foot and offers 360 degrees of breathability
[h2]KNIT-IN MAMBA PATTERN[/h2]
- offers a signature look and style
[h2]FULL LENGTH LUNARLON MIDSOLE[/h2]
- delivers lightweight, low profile cushioning, and low-to-the-ground allowing for better stability
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nike_Zoom_Kobe_8_icons_large.jpg
[/td][td][h2]NO-SEW, SYNTHETIC OVERLAYS ON THE TOE AND LATERAL QUARTER PANEL[/h2]
- provide support
[h2]THE FOUR SMALL ICONS[/h2]
- represent Kobe’s mastery of his sport
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nike_Zoom_Kobe_8_tongue_preview.jpg
[/td][td][h2]MINIMAL, FOAM-BACKED COMPOSITE TONGUE[/h2]
- provides lightweight comfort and a close fit
[h2]SNAKE GRAPHIC ON THE SHOE TONGUE[/h2]
- indicates the graphic design inspiration
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nike_Zoom_Kobe_8_heel_preview.jpg
[/td][td][h2]3D ANATOMICAL HEEL COUNTER[/h2]
- provides a sleek fit and excellent lock down
[h2]PHYLON CARRIER[/h2]
- provides lightweight comfort stability
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nike_Zoom_Kobe_8_sole_large.jpg
[/td][td][h2]1 MM WEB RUBBER OUTSOLE[/h2]
- uses less rubber than traditional outsoles for lightweight durability and great multi-surface traction
[h2]GLASS COMPOSITE MIDFOOT SHANK[/h2]
- pro
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Guess it's confirmed that the "stained glass/Ugly sweaters" are the XMAS. I'm ready and excited for the full-length lunarlon(Sorry zoom fans)

Last edited:
I kinda like the green one. It's good the fuse part is clear you can see the pattern as well. You can make a Green Lantern cw from it.

Back
Top Bottom