OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah the V was the really good Kobe iD, VI and VII iDs were not good enough for me personally

Last edited:
mean.gif
 @ iD's..

I thought about snagging a pair of IDs, but I don't like the stained glass pattern on the shoe. They'll probably come out with the snakeskin pattern IDs in a few months...

You guys notice the back of the Kobe 8s on NikeID have the full Shozoko on the back as oppossed to the 2 stripes?

GRs ain't that bad. People won't be going crazy for half of these CWs so at least you can cop easy and not have to agonize for a month plus waiting for your iDs hoping to like em. Honestly I'm just trying to be positive here with how awful the options are and how much anticipation there was for them haha.

guys, just be patient, they always add some more options with time, each year they do the the same thing, and each year we act like we're surprised. come on don't worry!

According to Jefferrrson (youtube reviewer): Lockdown is great but the lunarlon is super mushy. Said he prefers zoom air.

Can't wait to try it out myself though :rolleyes

guys, just be patient, they always add some more options with time, each year they do the the same thing, and each year we act like we're surprised. come on don't worry!

I want to give Nike the benefit of doubt but we have been waiting for some time not just id but the shoe in general. The life of the VII didn't carry itself through December (I stopped caring after the World Basketball Festival). They should have promoted the 8 earlier to gain our confidence back in them. However, me being a patient guy most of the time will give them time to sort things out.

I actually don't like the shozoku logo that's formed on the heel. Makes them look like a team shoe or a take down would have. Rather have the stripes. Someone on the other forum said it looks like an Asian beaver :rofl:

Was there even new options added to the VII iD? Didn't pay attention after I made my one iD when they put them out.

Two tone and PDF were pointless IMO since they were on GRs and not a lot of ppl were using them. I don't expect color blocking to change, really a damn shame, looks like solid uppers and the patterns we've seen might be added. Color palette is very promising so when we see new upper options they'll be much better.

Is the green on the sole the same as on iD?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom