OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yea i think that one is therma fit. i dont like the therma fit hoodie lol

Last edited:
I like Therma-Fit hoodies by Kobe. It looks thin, but it's warm. I have a Yellow and Black PF F/Z Hoodie. I actually might get the Snakebite Fleece Hoodie. 

I would get one of those Prime Print Hoodies at like $50, but 80
sick.gif

I would get a Prime Print Hoodie at 80 if it came in Black and White. Soon I'll have enough Kobe shirts to wear for every day of the week. 

I'm over the iDs, unless they add some solid uppers. Otherwise, I'll just be checking out for the GRs. I'm not diggin' any cws yet, but I'm sure there'll be at least one I'll like down the line.

How's the EM on these compare to the LG4, just as plush and flexible or is it a bit more rigid?

Last edited:
I was at the event as well. I was wearing OC's with a matching shirt so I'm sure some of you may have saw me.

Kobe also announced the Christmas pair as the "Christmas Lights" edition. It all makes sense now.

Xmas Lights make much more sense to me as the colorway inspiration. The HQ pics we've seen of them make them look better, but I just don't think I can do that pattern. Might try to cop anyway just as bait to trade down the road, I'm sure something else of the VIIIs will get my attention.

Last edited:
Really liking the "Christmas Lights" print but I wish they wouldn't have put that yellowish color as the sole, I don't know why but it just looks kinda off to me. Oh well probably still coppin tho

Yep i was wearing Big Bangs with a white purple Kobe shirt 8) I am sure some of you saw me as well.
I had my black Kobe backpack on me as well.

Christmas Lights? Are you sure he didn't say Jesus Christ? :wink: There were a lot of people there so I'm sure you may have heard him wrong. :tongue: :rofl:

i'm gonna be in orlando for christmas and i wanna pick up some of the christmas releases. does anyone here know of any good, reliable spots that'll have these for sure besides florida mall? never shopped in florida before. can pm me.

Not every shoe needs a translucent sole. I'm glad they don't. I'm tired of them yellowing do fast.

I second this. Besides the whole sole will be clear. The sole on the cloaks were tolerable you'll get a section of yellowing.

Isn't the sole of the blue lights a light grey?

Last edited:
I suprised more people haven't been complaining about the lack of zoom in these.

Personally I've enjoyed lunar lately. But shocked to see the lack of hate for the transition.

Back
Top Bottom