OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe breaking out the 8s tonight :nerd: ? We're going to take the L, every time he breaks out a new signature shoe from his line.....L

Kobe broke out the 8's last game vs Cleveland, the L is over. It's just officially announced this time, with no question about it. 

I love the X's, and I play in them right now more than the V, VI, or VII (well, duh) from KB. Knee issues have always had me favoring a max type set up over the pure zoom or lunar so the new cushioning in the Brons are butter for me. But to each his own right? I am looking forward to trying these VIIIs out though, just not with these colors necessarily lol. Give me an inline CW and it's an instacop.

Those Chaos IDs turned out really nice. Whether it's nice enough to ID or not is a tough decision I am going to have to make soon. Then again, so far the GRs are looking great.

Nike has people by the balls with these elite socks. First it was crazy colors, then customs now its socks that make symbols with your shoes. Smh.

The socks are what got me, it's not everyday Kobe has new socks, in fact that's the one item by him he DOES lack. Socks.

figured he would be wearing the sulfurs tonite, when he had on the all black 8's vs the cavs. there is just too much potentital for exposure tonite, for him not to.

Last edited:
Nike has people by the balls with these elite socks. First it was crazy colors, then customs now its socks that make symbols with your shoes. Smh.

I know what u mean, but they already make the rest of the apparel that goes with the shoes, maybe they're just trying to expand...underwear next

And it's not like you're sacrificing comfort for looks with the Kobe Quarter Elite sock.

Last edited:
I think the stripes are still there but are black.

Shoes look great!! Man those things are slammed to the ground

Back
Top Bottom