OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:smoking But waiting for my work (FNL) to launch them online so I can get that discount! :D

guess i missed the memo.

FNL selling kobes now? noticed they have brons now. guess they figured they need to get it on the hype that is nike basketball...

guess i missed the memo.
FNL selling kobes now? noticed they have brons now. guess they figured they need to get it on the hype that is nike basketball...

FNL has always had Lebrons just not the special cw's. FNL only carried the Kobe 1-3 back in the day and then somewhat stopped carrying kobes at the IV's. (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm happy as hell FNL decided to carry the VIII's this year. Figured they make some money like FTL. lol

Ahhh I'm so torn on the Sulphurs. I think if i strike out on the Xmas Kobe's then I'll grab them. Hopefully my size will still be around by then haha.

On another note, went and had a look at these and picked these up. The EM was quite a bit firmer and thicker than i thought it would be. Would loved to have put these through their paces on the court. Hopefully the Xmas aren't too difficult to cop.

Ahhh I'm so torn on the Sulphurs. I think if i strike out on the Xmas Kobe's then I'll grab them. Hopefully my size will still be around by then haha.

I think I feel the same way. I always want the first Yellow/black CW later on when it's too late to get them anymore, so I may just grab them if I strike out, but I'm still IDing a pair also.

That home colorway Kobe wore may just be a PE. Check out the midsole. It's the Sulfur midsole with a different upper and heelcup. So Dont get your hopes up.

lol i've been sayin this. whens the last time nike has ever released two different shoes with the same EXACT midsole AND sole? those joints arent hittin shelves.

they may go the vault exclusive route tho...

FNL has always had Lebrons just not the special cw's. FNL only carried the Kobe 1-3 back in the day and then somewhat stopped carrying kobes at the IV's. (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
I'm happy as hell FNL decided to carry the VIII's this year. Figured they make some money like FTL. lol

I was under the impression that Footlocker Inc had some kind of "exclusive" agreement, essentially to prohibit FNL from carrying Kobes. No idea though

I was under the impression that Footlocker Inc had some kind of "exclusive" agreement, essentially to prohibit FNL from carrying Kobes. No idea though

THIS.

I worked at Finishline back then, everyone had the ZK1, but when the II came out, FTL was the only mall store that had them

i like these

pics from sole collector

Last edited:
If some of your FTLs dont have the Kobe VIII Sulfurs, word is sthe shipments are late with some stores so be patient guys

they at 150 on ndc and I like that all black cw the best, it reflects the design of the shoe better than those combinations 

Here's mine if that one is taken, TMFS12253329323598

I'm pretty sure that if you order by today, the 20th, either by being a member or using the JUSTDOIT code, delivery should be on or before the 24th. Of course some exclusions apply. :D

on that note, they released the Kobe's today so everyone who orders on release date should hopefully get them by the 24th. call me superstitious but that must mean something >D

Last edited:
Then why the heck do they send us a code when you get it regardless. :smh: Wanted us to feel special or what. Oh well just wanted to put that code out there in case somebody not a member uses it.

Back
Top Bottom