OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After getting these kobes and wearing em they are way better then the LeBron X. Yeah I know totally different shoe but still. The X's CW are just boring. These VIII's have TONS of potential and low tops are awesome for rockin in the summer heat

I dunno if it's been said, but for those wondering, the Kobe code on the back says "Chase Perfection," if I translated it correctly. :D

Good job. I was going to wait until my pair came before trying to translate it, but ya beat me to it.

The Kobe 8 looks a lot better on feet than they do in pictures. I wear low cut socks and I thought the tongue might bother me on casual wear, but it didn't.

They're just an amazing shoe. From all the reviews I've been watching and reading it looks like the Kobe line is back on top where it belongs.

Now lets just hope they add some more options on ID and release some more sick colorways.

how you guys learn to speak kobe code? lol

Well, I remember there was a key posted back when they debuted the code on the ZKV, but for whatever reason they changed the code between the V and the VI. Then, randomly someone was able to translate the code on the VI outrigger and found it said "Black Mamba".

Last year, I notice they didn't change the code between the VI and the VII (some of the symbols they used were the same). I figured out it read "Sheath", making the inserts weapons you sheath in the shell.

I think with this year's message translated we are very close to completing the whole key.

Has anyone seen these at footlocker in LA? When I do a search online it seems that no footlockers in the area have them yet.

When is the sport pack pairs coming out?

There shouldnt be any sport pack GRs since the chip is embedded in the lunarlon insert and you can purchase one on nike iD. It'll suck if nike releases some heat that is equipped with nike+ thus forcing us to pay extra

After getting these kobes and wearing em they are way better then the LeBron X. Yeah I know totally different shoe but still. The X's CW are just boring. These VIII's have TONS of potential and low tops are awesome for rockin in the summer heat
Definitely looking forward to wearing these in the summer. I love how much lower these are than the V and VI. Specifically the toungue is, reminds me of a soccer shoe. 

Un DS my xmas pair yesterday. Cleaned the sole and it looked bnew.

Anyone know what the kobe code on the target on the outsole means?

for those looking for sulfurs at footlockers dont panic! just spoke to my local FTL manager today and he said they are expecting a lot more pairs at all the ones that are selling out their pairs very soon. he told me to come back in a couple weeks and they would have a lot more in.

Accuracy, Focus, Vision, and Speed.
Exactly, found this on Nike Vault's IG.

Last edited:
There shouldnt be any sport pack GRs since the chip is embedded in the lunarlon insert and you can purchase one on nike iD. It'll suck if nike releases some heat that is equipped with nike+ thus forcing us to pay extra
I can see Nike Marketing team dong that and also seeing peole paying them prices for them also.

There are so many Durants releasing in January, but no Kobe's 
frown.gif

Also just noticed the python shorts on NDC 
smokin.gif
 those are gonna go really well 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom