OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

funny cuz I remember many people were hyping the xmas lights to hit grinch status in a year and that $270 is a steal LMAO

can someone please repost the orange kbs everyone is talking about or let me know what page there on....maybe there Orange Countys like the VI OCs? idk im just throwing that out there I havent even seen the orange pair. thanks guys...

I hope those reds aren't the all star pair because I like them and would rather not have to try to get them with the asg hype surrounding them.

Anyone else thinking this might be the XDR version of the Allstar? It does have the full logo on back and a solid sole. Clear red sole on these could make them a lot better. IMO

not a fan of the stained glass pattern...

I want to see the "geometric" pattern on the sulphers utilized in more CW's

Yeah am I missing something?

Since when are the Kobe 8 Christmas Lights worth as much as Lebron South Beaches.

What price do yall still think the Christmas Lights are gonna settle at?

But I will say I saw the Kobe Christmas lights in person and they are amazing! Pics dont do them justice! Definitely one of the hottest Kobe releases ever....Now I need to find a pair in my proper size....Time to pay the reseller :frown:

Yeah am I missing something?
Since when are the Kobe 8 Christmas Lights worth as much as Lebron South Beaches.
What price do yall still think the Christmas Lights are gonna settle at?
But I will say I saw the Kobe Christmas lights in person and they are amazing! Pics dont do them justice! Definitely one of the hottest Kobe releases ever....Now I need to find a pair in my proper size....Time to pay the reseller :frown:
cuz clowns were hating on the SBs and MVs... saying they wouldn't trade their xmas lights 8s for them... okay :rolleyes

some people believe $270 is a steal cuz they'll hit grinch status in a year... could happen, but to me $270 is not a steal as of right now, $200-240 more realistic price range IMO since people started to receive the online orders... also it depends on your size and location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom