OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Trying to get back on topic....(and this may be a dumb question) but are the 8s supposed to squeak when playing on court? Or are they supposed to  be "silent"? Every other basketball pair of shoes that I have owned have all squeaked on court except the 8s and I get paranoid every time I ball in them.

Trying to get back on topic....(and this may be a dumb question) but are the 8s supposed to squeak when playing on court? Or are they supposed to  be "silent"? Every other basketball pair of shoes that I have owned have all squeaked on court except the 8s and I get paranoid every time I ball in them.
You're not the only one, my 8's don't squeek at all either. I think its because the rubber material used on the 8's is a lot softer than most other sneakers. The pliable compound creates more "friction" and better traction on the court in my opinion, without the sound effects. 

You're not the only one, my 8's don't squeek at all either. I think its because the rubber material used on the 8's is a lot softer than most other sneakers. The pliable compound creates more "friction" and better traction on the court in my opinion, without the sound effects. 
Ah gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up for me bro.

Text "follow @NikeStore" to 40404 if you are on Twitter and you will get a text message when they tweet a restock.
Alot of the most recent restocks have been "silent" with nike not telling anyone. So relying on nike to tweet a restock is not the best idea

I'll take Kobes dunk for 2 reasons. Reason 1 is he's 34 years old with 17 years of wear and tear on his legs. Reason 2 is he dunked on CP3 not bum *** dookie Damon Jones.

You got a point.

And the only reason I brought up Bron on the dude from the Bulls was because that was the most recent popular dunk from a big guy dunking on a little guy that came to mind.

It had nothing to do with Kobe VS Lebron. :lol:

That dude typing in caps needs to stop talking out of his ***.

Got the Kobe viii's in. WOW. Will grab the sulfurs just to support the shoe. I will also burn the 2 pairs of vii's I have lol.
See what Nike did hear? Did we get a leather shoe? No. They also didn't put out a plastic hunk of junk. They used something new and innovative without sacrificing quality. Needless to say I like these
ill take em haha

You will not be sorry. I live and die by the Kobe iv and v's but these are about to take their spot.. Only thing holding these back are the tongue. Only time will tell duribility but everything else is a go.

Last edited:
finally got em yesterday from Nike...

Good money S Dubl

The VIIIs have wrangled in a whole new wave of ZK believers. Welcome to the most overlooked/under appreciated Nike signature line out there.....

Last edited:
UPS said delivered...I never got the package...Filed a claim with UPS...I might have lost the Christmas Kobes:smh:

wait another business day... sometimes UPS will scan to delivered, when it in fact hasnt. If after the business day it still hasnt been delivered, and you ordered from Nike contact Nike. UPS wont do **** for you except tell you it must have been stolen from your door step. Nike will do something.

after trying on my xmas' for the first time, I quickly realized that these will not be my last kobe 8s. Wearing these for ball for sure.

Still can't believe how Nike really did hit a home run with these. The shoe is literally so comfortable that you want to stay on your feet just so you can keep them on haha. I have used these to work in, coach in and I even used them at the gym where they held up fine for a 2 mile run, which is unheard of for a basketball shoe. 

these have really grown on me but i have yet to try them on and test the fit. crossing my fingers my feet aren't too fat like they were for last years model. :nerd:

Sulfurs completely sold out at my local HOH and mall but all online sites got fsr's smh lol. They need to hurry up and drop a non hyped up GR so I can try a pair on for gods sake lol

^^^Hopefully neither so they can be an easy cop lol. Also that fake pair from a few pages back were nice...if they actually do turn out to be the all star game pair

Back
Top Bottom