OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

On another note, these Kobe's seem to fit more TTS then previous Kobe's? I grabbed by Kobe 5 in an 11, when im almost always a 10.5 for ball kicks, tried on the 8's in an 11 and they were just way too loose. 10.5 fit me pretty good.

Kinda wanting the sulfurs now...hypderdunks still dont feel 100% amazing to me, and I guess by this time they never will.

Even tho that red pair has been posted over and over again... I don't even mind. Pair is beautiful.

I hope it is the asg, not sure I like that orange pair. Not big on all orange kicks. If they are, I'm hoping it has some nice hits of reflective or glow in the dark or something to push me over the edge.

On another note, these Kobe's seem to fit more TTS then previous Kobe's? I grabbed by Kobe 5 in an 11, when im almost always a 10.5 for ball kicks, tried on the 8's in an 11 and they were just way too loose. 10.5 fit me pretty good.

Kinda wanting the sulfurs now...hypderdunks still dont feel 100% amazing to me, and I guess by this time they never will.
Cosign. Tried on the Sulfurs prior to the Christmas Lights' release, and had to go with a my TTS 10.5 for ball, and sz11 for casual wear.

I have a total of 12 kobe 5's in my closet and full rotation for hooping... I sat the 6 and 7 out... this might be my coming out party with the 8's looking so good and performing so well :smokin

I have a total of 12 kobe 5's in my closet and full rotation for hooping... I sat the 6 and 7 out... this might be my coming out party with the 8's looking so good and performing so well :smokin

I have 5 Kobe V's: 4 for ball, 1 to wear & 6 Kobe VI: 4 for ball & 2 to wear. No VII's. The sulfurs are my first 8, which I'll be playing in on Tuesday.

most likely all ur getting is ur money back and prob a discount code. sucks...
I wouldn't count on a discount code... Nike would already be going above and beyond what most other companies would do by issuing a refund for a package that UPS shows as delivered. They'd be going only by word of receiver that could be lying for all they know...

If ordered through Nike, they'll take care of it. Be thankful Nike has some of the best customer service out of these online retailers as far is shoes are concerned.

The VIIIs have wrangled in a whole new wave of ZK believers. Welcome to the most overlooked/under appreciated Nike signature line out there.....
It still wouldn't technically be the line exactly.

I wouldn't count on a discount code... Nike would already be going above and beyond what most other companies would do by issuing a refund for a package that UPS shows as delivered. They'd be going only by word of receiver that could be lying for all they know...
Actually when UPS loses a package, it goes in to investigation and if he never gets his package /they find it.. UPS pays for it. In some cases I've heard that comes out the Driver's check (but that may be ducktales)

Would people be angry if the YOTS happened to be the Pythons (even though we know release date and all) It would make sense considering they're the only ones we've seen so far (even out of the fakes) that look the most like snake skin.
Like our people spoiled that we've already seen pictures?

or do we expect more????

I think back to the yotd VII's the best thing about those were the emblem on the back to me but other than that they were an easy pass..

Those fake orange shoes are definitely what the ASG will look like. The symbol behind the tongue looks just like the VIIs, a snake wrapping around a planet. The red shoes release on March and have nothing behind the tongue.

I think every shoe is pretty much a YOTS too. I believe they said that every shoe is based off a different snake for YOTS, which you can tell by the tongue.

It still wouldn't technically be the line exactly.
Actually when UPS loses a package, it goes in to investigation and if he never gets his package /they find it.. UPS pays for it. In some cases I've heard that comes out the Driver's check (but that may be ducktales)
Would people be angry if the YOTS happened to be the Pythons (even though we know release date and all) It would make sense considering they're the only ones we've seen so far (even out of the fakes) that look the most like snake skin.
Like our people spoiled that we've already seen pictures?
or do we expect more????
I think back to the yotd VII's the best thing about those were the emblem on the back to me but other than that they were an easy pass..

yeah but with the XMAS how its christmas lights I am hoping they are consistently creative for other colorways. I personally dont like pythons cause they look more like military colorway just like VI

For those that are in So Cal/ Arcadia area still in search of the Christmas Kobe shirts, they still have sizes available, I saw 1 L, couple of XL's and XXL's @ FTL in Santa Anita Westfield mall.

Those fake orange shoes are definitely what the ASG will look like. The symbol behind the tongue looks just like the VIIs, a snake wrapping around a planet. The red shoes release on March and have nothing behind the tongue.
I think every shoe is pretty much a YOTS too. I believe they said that every shoe is based off a different snake for YOTS, which you can tell by the tongue.

All this. Should be dope, the official ones of course.

ok guys sorry it took me a couple of days but here is the pythons in better lighting..you can see the white spots on the shoe as well as the color of the shoe..it does have a true camo feel..still not the best pics but you get the idea..the swoosh really pops..enjoy guys..

Back
Top Bottom