OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Btw, I was just at a FTL and thought I'd try stock locating the Xmas VIIIs in a 10/10.5 (my size), and it was a no go. Just thought I'd give people wearing the same sizes a heads up.
Saves me a trip, thanks man!

So the Black Scales have a higher retail along with the Suedes? Joe Flacco 70 yard pass.

Will most likely try to get the Red Mars looking pair.

Last edited:
Eastbay didn't put the sku sticker on the X'mas 8 boxes, not sure if they left that out on the Sulfur as well.

Last edited:

Rest of the pictures: http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/14/nike-kobe-8-ext-red-snake/

I need these BAD. :pimp:

if i was into bright colored sneakers these would be copped in a heartbeat, they are really nice. love the suede.

Eastbay didn't put the sku sticker on the X'mas 8 boxes, not sure if they left that out on the Sulfur as well.

might have been the xmas pack as a whole???

i know that the xmas brons i got from FTL didnt have the sku on it either which was weird to me.
regardless, a quick ebay search of kobe christmas got me this pic.... sku is for a size 13

I was expecting the price on the red suede to be higher on soleawesome. They might be $140. I think the black yots will be more rare and expensive. Just a gut feeling.

^can't go wrong with the receipt for the sku

Last edited:
the reason the there is no sku sticker on the xmas pairs from footlocker, inc. stores is because the shoes were sent to the stores by direct shipment from nike. they did not come from the warehouse. you can always take the upc to the store if you cant find the sku

Last edited:
the reason the there is no sku sticker on the xmas pairs from footlocker, inc. stores is because the shoes were sent to the stores by direct shipment from nike. they did not come from the warehouse. you can always take the upc to the store if you cant find the sku

knowledge :smokin

Try printing out a coupon from the coupon code thread and go buy one in person. I tried that, went to the FTL by me and my bday is in Oct and I went to the mall in early Dec for Xmas shopping and decided to by these on a whim, had the coupon for potentially other kicks though. They let me buy the Kobe's with them and I just showed them the coupon, no questions, and they did not ask for my iD or anything (homie working was mad chill, even recommended some places for me to get socks and stuff I was looking for that were non-Kobe related).

It's worth a shot if they are around you, because I'm pretty sure there's no way to apply the FTL bday code online to the Sulfur's.

I tried using the bday coupon via screen shot on my phone this past weekend at a HOH and was denied because they said the coupon had to have my VIP number on it. I've used the bday coupon numerous times at bunch of different locations and this is the first time ever I've been denied. I guess it just all depends on the people working the register at the time.

Lebrons and KDs, a lot of colorways were revealed early, release dates (or months) as well...

Why they being so secretive with the Kobes :frown:

Best of the YOTS pack IMO

Second is the Snake Skins

IMO the Red Seudes are the worst of the Kobe 8's thus far.

To those who have the Kobe socks in the most recent colors PLEASE take a picture of the numbers under the bar code or share the UPC. This can be used to order the socks through a footlocker or champs that doesn't carry them. Thanks in advance.

I've yet to be impressed with any of the released colorways or upcoming ones. Best so far have been the all the p.e's.

the black ones are just too plain for me. The red suedes will most likely be my cop. and possibly the red snakes as well. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom