OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

GARBAGE. Way too much going on. I don't know why Nike feels the need to take the BHM print and just splash is all over the shoe. O well, money saved. MLK would be pissed at those shoes

After seeing all three BHM in HD quality pics, Lebrons aren't all that bad and KDs are wilder with the pattern, which some likes that. Good, so the Kobe BHM isn't the only focus. Just the Kobe BHM I'm good.

After seeing all three BHM in HD quality pics, Lebrons aren't all that bad and KDs are wilder with the pattern, which some likes that. Good, so the Kobe BHM isn't the only focus. Just the Kobe BHM I'm good.

This.

The Kobe is the happy medium

Not a boring as the Lebron

Not as crazy as the KD

so are we getting the Full kobe logo or we goig to get 2 stripes with clear sole on BHM??, I thought the pair with full logo is XDR asian only versions?

Pass on the BHM. Too many other things coming out that I'd rather have, but they're nice, just not for me.

BHM might come with the stripe so they can sell the BHM socks to go with them. Don't care which it comes with since I won't be buying the socks. Just care that I get a pair that's all.

I haven't really been keeping up with the Kobe thread but any thoughts on copping a pair of DS Xmas 8s sz 11 for $240 shipped? Is that a good price? I'm giving up hope on a small restock, I knew I should've copped on RD :smh: ... I feel like I can get the seller down a little bit more, maybe $225 but I don't want to penny pinch too much and end up loosing the deal completely.

Last edited:
the BHM kobe's are fire! gota get my paper up so i can get the red kb8s and the bhms coming out... then the allstar games?? ahh love em!

I haven't really been keeping up with the Kobe thread but any thoughts on copping a pair of DS Xmas 8s sz 11 for $240 shipped? Is that a good price? I'm giving up hope on a small restock, I knew I should've copped on RD :smh: ... I feel like I can get the seller down a little bit more, maybe $225 but I don't want to penny pinch too much and end up loosing the deal completely.

$240 flat is a good price, but if you could talk him down a lil its worth the try.

$240 seems very fair. I can't see them dropping much more in price so I'd suggest locking them in while you can.

Kobe BHM much better than the Lebrons and KDs. Overall, though, the BHM pack is nice, better than last year IMO.

What's the inspiration for the BHMs? I found the story behind the Kobe VI BHM enlightening.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]These are sweet! Will try to cop Kobe and KD, but the Kobe's are the first priority[/font]
pimp.gif

damn you nike. those bhms are nice. anf I was able to say pass to YOTS...pythons. blue lights...tmnts
then bhm pics come. .
was trying to save money for another pair of IDs
ill admit it.....my thirst is real ***runs and hides***

Back
Top Bottom