OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah, I don't believe Nike is gonna jump a price up on a regular shoe $60...Yeah, I see the $20 increase but 60...*****!!!

I hate price increases but all of us have chosen our poison so to speak. Its one thing if you missed out on release day and have to pay higher prices verses nike jacking up prices. I can't be mad at someone that really wants the shoe and pays over retail to obtain them. All in all these are just symptoms of the shoe game being all messed up and different brands exposing it through our pocket books.

So is the price increase even confirmed?? (as in the amount)

Last edited:
There is no Nike price increase for the BHM. I was saying some web sites are charging a bit more than retail in pre-orders to confirm the shoes. These web sites are not affiliated with Nike... it's guys doing the leg work for us who are too lazy/unable to get our ***** out fo bed and go wait in line at 3-4am to get a pair of shoes 

NikeVault is doing it first come first served this Sunday at 10AM for the Nike BHM Kobe 8s. Just a heads up for you guys :smile:

How is it handing money over to Nike. You're handing money to a 3rd party to, in essence, do your 'dirty work' (get a twitter rsvp/wait in line/win a raffle/utilize a contact) and get you the shoes. In my mind, no different than taking your car to get an oil change.... you could do it yourself but you pay for the convenience factor. 

Prigioni wearing the BHM again, probably for road games for the rest of the season. Nice it wasn't a one time deal for him.

How many places in So Cal getting the BHM? I would imagine a lot but haven't heard many ppl say much in here. Keeping it on the DL because of lurkers? No love for Nor Cal once again. :smh: |I

Back
Top Bottom