OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any of u guys ever cop from foreversneakz.com? They had the bhm at $225 for preorder. They said that preorders weren't guaranteed but I figured I'd strike out on ndc so I copped, but I'm just nervous that I won't receive a pair from them. Any experience with them?

That's interesting, especially since they mention it at the beginning.

I'm interested in how that turns out.

Got my hands on the last pair of bhm in my size
Passing on the pythons looking forward to those black mamba releasing. Praying they're in that pack on 3/9

For folks in the bay area looking for the BHM pack, Shiekh on Market St. in downtown SF has them. Looks like small sizes left from what on the display counter. This was as of a few hours ago.

Dang I gotta pickup those yots better wake myself up and not sleep on them 
tongue.gif

these bhms in person look really good. the orange really pops. was keepin an eye out for xmas my size but I think I'll stop looking. wish they gave the kobes the same 3m treatment they gave the kds but I guess it'd be difficult to impossible with the material used.

"Why the hell is everybody but African American getting the BHM, I never seen them in line for cinco del..." lol

BHMs look nice, passed reluctantly.. anyone have a date for the red suede YOTS? theyre the next kobes on my list, but i might snag the pythons with a discount

200 shipped good price for bhm size 8?
The fact that you're even asking if $30 over retail INCLUDING shipping on a very limited sneaker is the funniest thing I've ever read!!!
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm patiently waiting for the Black Mambas and/or Red Suedes US release dates...:nerd:

I'm coppin' one or if not both if i can...

Back
Top Bottom