OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Someone on here was complaining about tearing around the toe box area. He posted pics about his complaint, but from the pics you couldn't really see. It was a couple pages back I think.~

Someone on here was complaining about tearing around the toe box area. He posted pics about his complaint, but from the pics you couldn't really see. It was a couple pages back I think.~

that wasnt tearing

I believe he said tearing on his sulfurs after balling in them. In the pics he posted it didn't look like tearing though. If he didn't say tearing sorry.
Can't find that post.~

had some slight pain/fatigue on my feet the last time I played in these...
Arch and toe area. I have to play in them more to give my final verdict.
Lateral stability is starting to show some weakness as well. This isn't
a perfect performer but it is a BEAST. I still love it overall.

Full review to follow....

How do you feel about the impact protection/cushioning? After a while I kinda felt the "shock" in my feet/ankles.

Dang. Thought that the Purple Gradients were releasing in March according to the Foot Locker Calendar but I think those are the silver ones with the black swoosh and purple midsole. Aw man I hope that they release them.

Any confirmation on what CWs are dropping on the 9th of march? Foot Locker calendar says "multiple colorways". All I really want are the purp fades!! lol. Thought the ones on the 23rd were them because it listed two purples as the cw.

3.23.2013 Nike Kobe VIII System Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple

But i think those are the "inlines" as some people have referred to them as.

Glad to see this colorway near my bday so I can justify another kobe 8 buy.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]3.23.2013[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Nike Kobe VIII System[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]

smokin.gif

How do you feel about the impact protection/cushioning? After a while I kinda felt the "shock" in my feet/ankles.

Impact protection was awesome IMO. I never felt anything and my back felt good as well. (coming back from injury)
For me it's better than Zoom if you're in need of protecting your knees and feet.

There's just something about the fit maybe or the mushy-ness of Lunar that had my feet tired? It felt weird, it's like I'm
using certain muscles that weren't used before. Will need to play in them again.

As for the tearing/scruffs, I got viciously stepped on by a heavy guy (happens every other possession :smh: ) and nothing
happened. The only thing I did notice was the holes in the mesh opened up a bit because they got stretched. The fit
didn't change though and it didn't get dirty. The material is tough- it's chemically treated to be as tough as fuse yet
be soft as fabric. So I don't see it tearing much if any at all, it could be case to case but that's my experience.

Impact protection was awesome IMO. I never felt anything and my back felt good as well. (coming back from injury)
For me it's better than Zoom if you're in need of protecting your knees and feet.

There's just something about the fit maybe or the mushy-ness of Lunar that had my feet tired? It felt weird, it's like I'm
using certain muscles that weren't used before. Will need to play in them again.

As for the tearing/scruffs, I got viciously stepped on by a heavy guy (happens every other possession :smh: ) and nothing
happened. The only thing I did notice was the holes in the mesh opened up a bit because they got stretched. The fit
didn't change though and it didn't get dirty. The material is tough- it's chemically treated to be as tough as fuse yet
be soft as fabric. So I don't see it tearing much if any at all, it could be case to case but that's my experience.

Yeah dude. I had that weird kinda feet feeling when I played.. thought it was because of the impact protection but I've always heard Lunarlon was good because of how it disperses the impact. And yo tell me you know something about the gradients!! Lol. Like I posted earlier assumed that the ones releasing on the 23rd were it but looked at it again and seen that the Figerglass was the main color.

So guys, are these really worth $225 plus that they're selling for now?  I should I just pay 75 less and get Kobe 6's for Bball/Vball.  Love the look, but price is little crazy and I heard the 6's were the most comfortable.

So guys, are these really worth $225 plus that they're selling for now?  I should I just pay 75 less and get Kobe 6's for Bball/Vball.  Love the look, but price is little crazy and I heard the 6's were the most comfortable.
$140+tax....

Glad to see this colorway near my bday so I can justify another kobe 8 buy.
pimp.gif
Nike Kobe VIII System
Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple

:smokin

DUDE! Same here! Been waiting for them! My bday is 1st week of March though but still. :pimp:
Those are the BEST 8s for me, cannot wait to get them.

1. Inlines
2. Sulfur
3. Xmas
4. Purp Fade
5. Platinum/Sulfur (home)
6. BHM

This is my list, judging purely on looks.

Can't wait for the blue lights and red camos. Looking very much forward to these two.

Any news on when NikeID will have more options?? I can't believe they won't let us design one with a solid upper. That **** cray

Back
Top Bottom