OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

THEJISBACK - OC VIs are my fav VI hands down :smokin

Yeah tell me about it. I had 2 pairs of those, but traded one for Lebron First Game and Kobe 5 Bruce Lett sense I didn't have the First Game or Bruce Lee in my size (had both in a 9.5 but wanted and needed size 10.0). Looking back I am thinking I should have held on to it and just paid the money, but the seller was really good people and I believe in shoe game karma, so in the end we both wer happy and when both parties involved are happy that is the best transacation! >D

sold my first pair for $200 when i was axing my collection. Regretted after seeing pics in the official VI thread.
DMXGOD on here hooked me up with a DS pair for like $155 shipped or something late last yr. :smokin

Had to do it. The yellow wasn't needed imo. I think the pattern will be on iD with preset colors.

sold my first pair for $200 when i was axing my collection. Regretted after seeing pics in the official VI thread.
DMXGOD on here hooked me up with a DS pair for like $155 shipped or something late last yr. :smokin

Yeah I notice you always get some type of hook up or something! :lol: Naw in all seriousness though on of the best feelings is to let go of a shoe or one reason or another, regret it, but then get it for the same amount you paid or less then what it is going for or for what you paid or what the resell market value is. The All Star 8's are coo, but they don't touch the OC, so I am passing on this years All Stars and he YOTS pack. To be honest no diss on this years shoes, but I welcome this break (only want a few kicks this year), give me time to catch up on some older kicks and crazy amount of movies coming out this year that I need to see in the theater! :lol:

i was thinking those fades would be iD samples, but those laces, the tongue shozoku and color kobe sig throw that idea out.

SoleAwesome sells what gets release. So no they can't be samples of iD but the pattern could be on iD. I would like to see it on there even if they're preset colors.

DAMB I WAS DOING THE TL;DR SCROLLING TO CHECK PICS OUT.

JUST WENT BACK AFTER SEEING DA PS.

THOUGHT IT WASNT A PS.

I HAS SADNESS NOA

Thought these would be the Easters. The Lebron X low Easter is pretty similar to these. And if I'm not mistaken there is a pair of KDs with a similar colorway, which may have been an ID, though. Either way, the gradient pair will be copped.

I like the idea of the 3 color gradient but the 3 colors don't go together so it seems a little off in my opinion.

Thought these would be the Easters. The Lebron X low Easter is pretty similar to these. And if I'm not mistaken there is a pair of KDs with a similar colorway, which may have been an ID, though. Either way, the gradient pair will be copped.

I did too..i was hype for these but i love the new pics too..i would take both :lol:

i guess everyone just started calling those shoes the easters after i made fun of them for only halfway making them easter colors
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom