OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Where are yall finding these BHM's at? Been scouring the web for days and outside of eBay, can't find anything.

Are you guys finding the tongue is pretty stiff and uncomfortable? I just got the Pythons in (first 8 ) and haven't laced them up yet, but it seems really stiff and kinda sharp. Kinda like the heel tab on Jordan IV's...I feel like I would have to wear elite socks to cushion it from digging into my lower shin/ankle area.

Last edited:
Are you guys finding the tongue is pretty stiff and uncomfortable? I just got the Pythons in (first 8 ) and haven't laced them up yet, but it seems really stiff and kinda sharp. Kinda like the heel tab on Jordan IV's...I feel like I would have to wear elite socks to cushion it from digging into my lower shin/ankle area.
Not at all. Once you put it on you don't even feel it. I have worn mine with no show socks and not felt any discomfort from the tongue.

FCFS has become a total joke now, people already camping when they was told they can't line up until 6am...complete chaos.

Kobe all star shirt
ive decided to get the shoes now that ive seen this shirt. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom