OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HOH Beverly has people (not just chairs) already?????? Good lawd, it's Tuesday!!!! I've done my share of camping and was never against it but several days? No way.
I have been checking daily on RMK and Kicks-crew to see if they are listed on there but so far no bueno. This may be the first year I've missed the ASG's but the older I get the more I realize there's always something else right around the corner.

thanks! I thought I had a friend able to snag for me, but I was wrong :frown:

Thats exactly what im tryin to cook up myself..

Hopefully God winks at me again.

But if not, it wont be the end of the world, theyll come around sooner or later somehow.

But Id still rather get that wink..

HOH Beverly has people (not just chairs) already?????? Good lawd, it's Tuesday!!!! I've done my share of camping and was never against it but several days? No way.
I have been checking daily on RMK and Kicks-crew to see if they are listed on there but so far no bueno. This may be the first year I've missed the ASG's but the older I get the more I realize there's always something else right around the corner.
Right? How is it even possible to camp for days LOL?

you already missed Kicks-crew's preorder:

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2328

Why they have to use a damb filter? So stupid :smh:

Exactly. The whole point of this site is to see the shoes as they actually appear to determine if we want to buy them. Changing the color may be artistic, but does not do us sneaker heads any good.

quick look at kobe 8 all star. damn!! it's sportpack and still don't know are they gonna release non sportpack version also

the price damn high also :smh:

quick look at kobe 8 all star. damn!! it's sportpack and still don't know are they gonna release non sportpack version also

the price damn high also :smh:

yeah, there's the + enabled for $180 and + w/sport pack for $250. thanks for actual pics with no filters!

Couldnt agree more. My favorite of the 8 so far as well. Dope pic as well. :pimp:

Thank you for the compliment sir.

Edmin nice BHM's! My pair is arriving this week too! :smokin

Glad your pair is on the way.. Always looking forward at your shots. :smokin

Dude, look at this pics and your avatar, it's obviously been photochopped :lol: :lol:

Ahahahahaha! I thought about that too. :D

Haha naw just his favorite shoe pose, tiles at a little different angle and placement in the background

Yup. Thanks sir. :smile:

shoe itself in person is good although looks like pizza :D the material lil bit different in ankle collar compare to the recent release all the kobe 8 performance, the all star one have a leather skin and for the cushion is heel zoom air. the disappointing part is just why it has to be sportpack :smh: other than that the detail on the shoes are quite good

My 8s so far. :smile:

shoe itself in person is good although looks like pizza :D the material lil bit different in ankle collar compare to the recent release all the kobe 8 performance, the all star one have a leather skin and for the cushion is heel zoom air. the disappointing part is just why it has to be sportpack :smh: other than that the detail on the shoes are quite good

I have a question, I know there's zoom in the heel, but what about the insert itself? Is it still lunarlon? Phylon maybe?

The more i see the all stars the less i like them.

And that shirt....would go perfectly with the pizza design on the shoe....new toddler fashions for adults.

which ones will be the Supernatural kobes?

The 3 colored pair or a diffrent one?

Kobe 8+ "Supernatural" dark atomic teal/electric yellow
RD: March 2nd
Non+ RD: March 9th

Those aren't the "Supernatural" Kobe 8. They are the tri-colored pair (teal/yellow/purple). That is just the Teal/Yellow pair also releasing on the same day of 3/2(according to FTL).

For future reference, just check the 1st page of this thread if you need to know about a particular colorway and release day.

Last edited:
Those aren't the "Supernatural" Kobe 8. They are the tri-colored pair (teal/yellow/purple). That is just the Teal/Yellow pair also releasing on the same day of 3/2(according to FTL).

For future reference, just check the 1st page of this thread if you need to know about a particular colorway and release day.
Those ARE the "Supernatural" Kobe 8.

Check the Foot Locker calender

""kobe 8+ supernatural drk atmc tl/electric ylw" SAYS NOTHING ABOUT PURPLE BEING ON THERE. 

Last edited:
is nike doing a "supernatural" theme this year?

the kd v "hulk" have the same cw and aint there a lebron low shoe with the same colors also?

smh at nike wanting to come out with shoe theme for everything....all thats left is a thanksgiving and halloween shoe

is nike doing a "supernatural" theme this year?

the kd v "hulk" have the same cw and aint there a lebron low shoe with the same colors also?

smh at nike wanting to come out with shoe theme for everything....all thats left is a thanksgiving and halloween shoe

A birthday shoe perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom