OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So this is my second time wearing the pythons, casually, and they keep squeaking! Does anyone else have this problem?

Not sure what all the excitement is on the shorts- Darn near everything doesn't need to be "galaxy" or area 72. Sheesh. Pretty soon the matching boxer shorts, fuelband, headbands, and earrings will be dropping too. Am fine with shirt, shoes, and socks, but man talk about milking it down to the last drop :smh:

Not sure what all the excitement is on the shorts- Darn near everything doesn't need to be "galaxy" or area 72. Sheesh. Pretty soon the matching boxer shorts, fuelband, headbands, and earrings will be dropping too. Am fine with shirt, shoes, and socks, but man talk about milking it down to the last drop :smh:

I know its stupid

But I dont know I love it. :lol:

I love when Nike does all this moment stuff like ASG, MVP, Scoring titles, Finals ETC

I know the Galaxy shorts are stupid but Im still considering getting them and theres no way Id buy them if they werent "Galaxy" shorts :lol:

Horrible I know

I like them shorts and shirt. I wouldn't wear both together, but wearing them separately with a plain shirt or something in the summer time will look nice imo.

I know its stupid

But I dont know I love it. :lol:

I love when Nike does all this moment stuff like ASG, MVP, Scoring titles, Finals ETC

I know the Galaxy shorts are stupid but Im still considering getting them and theres no way Id buy them if they werent "Galaxy" shorts :lol:

Horrible I know

Need more posts like this around here. **** what everyone thinks and do you.

I think the shorts are sweet personally, but I also think the galaxy theme has run its course too.

I like them shorts and shirt. I wouldn't wear both together, but wearing them separately with a plain shirt or something in the summer time will look nice imo.

Lol yeah I just liked the shorts really. Socks are cool but for the prices they're going for.. Was never a big fan of the shoes except for the Lebron 9s and KD 4s.. I think the shorts look nice because the print is just in the little equalizer design/cut out. And I agree that I would wear the shorts with a simple shirt lol.

I'm passing on those ASGs. Just can't bring myself to go after them. I'd much rather take that money and put it towards the Christmas 8.

I'm passing on those ASGs. Just can't bring myself to go after them. I'd much rather take that money and put it towards the Christmas 8.
Can't you grab the ASGs and resell or trade them for 2 pairs of Xmas 8s? I mean, despite the pizza colorway and hate, ASGs are still hyped like crazy right?

SMH ppl listing those shorts for $85 on ebay.... :stoneface:
The shorts game has changed.

Back
Top Bottom