OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I cliked add to cart right after the 1 second mark... and still i didn;t get one Kobe 8 ASG ... how do you guys do it T_T
We're cheating brah. Just have to do your best given people are using programs, etc to cheat the system. Best advice is to move onto the next. There are more color ways on the horizon and then the Kobe IX.

I had to get the sport pack as well I guess $250 for the sport pack is not really that bad since people reselling them for that without the sport pack.

Free Shipping and No Taxes for me on NDC.  $180 out the door. Save me some gas, no waiting in line for 5 hours, feels good man, feels good.  I also just copped the Nike Galaxy Sequalizer shorts. 
pimp.gif

And for those who copped the $250 version... Just sell the sports pack for $70 which is what it's worth and what you're paying for.  Then you will make out.

Damn what a big day with so much heat dropping.

Last edited:
That sums it all up.. it's 2am here at my place and i waited for this release for 3 days... only to get the "product already added to cart" error right after the 1 second mark 

Poor me... no release in ASIA T_T

got the sports pack... had to... while everyone was trying to get the regular plus'. i said **** it really wanted these anyways... plus 250 is going to be a steal for this shoe once the resellers prices come out...:nerd:

I broke down and got the Sports Pack smh. I wanted these so bad, figured worst case scenario I'll return them ***** if I don't like them.

I feel so dirty now, but I wanted them so bad. :smh:

Nike got me good.

I broke down and got the Sports Pack smh. I wanted these so bad, figured worst case scenario I'll return them ***** if I don't like them.

I feel so dirty now, but I wanted them so bad. :smh:

Nike got me good.

word dude i needed these... thats why i saidwhat the hay...

these kobes are going to be bananas resell wise so consider yourself you got a good deal off a reseller haha

Hopeless... hopeless for me... Waited til 2am and clicked Add to Cart after the 1 second mark...

Eastbay, Footlocker,Footaction..

all reserved T_T

I had to get the sport pack as well I guess $250 for the sport pack is not really that bad since people reselling them for that without the sport pack.

That's the only one I went after since I figured everyone else would be gunning for the $180 model.

The sensor will be dealt away with as soon as they come in.

Waiting patiently on footlocker to check out, first time I've used them in a while forgot about the delayed checkout

bam just got the regular kobes size 14... off footaction!!!!.... going to resell my sports pack muahahahahah

Also had to settle for the $250 version but glad I was able to get a pair at all...I have never been able to get any new shoe off a TLO and just in general off eastbay/footlocker

Hopeless... hopeless for me... Waited til 2am and clicked Add to Cart after the 1 second mark...

Eastbay, Footlocker,Footaction..

all reserved T_T
keep trying man, same happend to me and i just kept hitting add to cart, eventually got a pair

I feel so dirty now, but I wanted them so bad.
mean.gif

Nike got me good.
LOL...You and me both. Soon as I seen that 12 pop back up, all I cld say was, "Uck It"

Back
Top Bottom