OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

heads up on kobe 8 all star SP still available at champssports... was able to add to cart but not interested in these though. thought i share this

edit: now they're gone

Last edited:
I just ordered the sport pack version in my size I said earlier I'm only ordering it because my mom agreed to buy my lil bro it but she said she text me back and said she was only paying $20
take the $20 ans send her the box hahaha !

Sup NT fam!  I was fortunate enough to cop on FTL with SP.  I have a couple questions assuming the SP comes in a separate sealed box like the one in the pics posted earlier.  Will my local FTL exchange/give me store credit for just the SP if I return it without a receipt?  I don't see a return policy 'without a receipt' on their website.  Same question but regarding my local Niketown.  I obviously won't have a Nike receipt but their return policy states "Without a receipt: Merchandise purchased from a Nike retail store may be exchanged or returned for store credit at the current selling price if the item is unworn and unwashed. Manager approval is required."  Will they somehow know I purchased the SP elsewhere?  Of course I would only go to Nike if FTL doesn't exchange/give store credit.  I'm sure others might have this question as well.  Thanks in advance!
Only Nike will take it w/o a receipt, but it's only store credit

As long as you have the +enabled sole inside it

So I can take it out from the AS and insert into the sulfur?

Btw, Mez I think I read the same thing on FinishLine twitter.

about 10 min ago i was able to add a size 12 to my cart for the + enbaled ones, but i new i wasn't going to buy them. and now  they're gone haha

So I can take it out from the AS and insert into the sulfur?

Btw, Mez I think I read the same thing on FinishLine twitter.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe you can take the insole out and place it it your Sulfurs, but you might wanna double check

I had my computer (lebron) and my wife's (KD) logged on to Eastbay and also my phone (Kobe).
As soon as the clicker timed out, we hit the cart button and I quickly struck out on my phone and computer, but my wife got thru right away with the KD, so the checkout timer came up (about 7mins). In the meantime, I continued with the Kobe on my computer and struck out on the enabled, so I quickly went to the Sports pack (better than resale and at least im getting something for the Extra $50) and was able to add my size to cart, but by now my wife is in the process of checking out on PayPal and by the time she was redirected to Eastbay to hit Submit Order, I noticed the Cart was updated and included the Kobe's as well, I quickly hit the button and Bam!!! Whew!!!!
So I went back and worked on the Lebron with lots of Persistance and was able to get a .5 size bigger, but at least now I can wear thicker socks or have for trade. Definately worth me getting up early on my Only day off in the next 8days.
As Ice Cube would say: Today Was A Good Day!!!8)

laugh.gif
at being lucky to spend $250.

Anyone know how hard its going to be to get the Christmas VIII restock in Houston?

Hey, someone who has these in their hands...How bright is the orange on these??? I'm tryna find a couple of fits to buy

Back
Top Bottom