OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

courtesy of some guy on my local FB group

Yeah I wanted to get an Area 72 shirt but I wasn't waiting an hour to get my overpriced customization then wait another hour to pick it up

The price on any of the shirts hoodies socks were RETAIL the customization was FREE and the wait is SHORTER than doing an ID online for clothes.

I had the intention of only buying the Brons. But when I saw the Kobe's at the foot action at sharpstown mall, i was sold.

Folks don't believe the hype as far as shoes not being available here I'm Houston. They had lebrons kd's chuck posites and all the other bullcrap area72 shoe pack available in FSR. It just depended on the location. Willowbrook, north line ,sharpstown were well stocked. Hoh galleria had stuff a plenty. Nike did it right this year unlike the crap in Orlando last year!

Last edited:

From the other site...Looks like volts will have full logo on the heel. Not really feeling the blue lights in this photo, looks a lot like an MPLS colorway.

I will be selling most of my 7s to fund the 8s. I'm addicted and want to double up on every pair. These are the best Nike shoe released in years.

Bonner's red Mamba shirt is hot.
imagine if you could get that with the red camos.

Last edited:
The price on any of the shirts hoodies socks were RETAIL the customization was FREE and the wait is SHORTER than doing an ID online for clothes.

I had the intention of only buying the Brons. But when I saw the Kobe's at the foot action at sharpstown mall, i was sold.

Folks don't believe the hype as far as shoes not being available here I'm Houston. They had lebrons kd's chuck posites and all the other bullcrap area72 shoe pack available in FSR. It just depended on the location. Willowbrook, north line ,sharpstown were well stocked. Hoh galleria had stuff a plenty. Nike did it right this year unlike the crap in Orlando last year!

Fred, didn't know you made it down to H-town!

Is that why there was a line right in front of House of Hoops at the Galleria yesterday? I waited for about 30 min yesterday for customization and this rude ignorant Nike employee didn't tell me that the Area 72 text was glow in the dark, and I had a white shirt- so basically I wasted $30 on a shirt that is white on white. Luckily the dude when i picked up my stuff noticed it and he got them to give me a black shirt.

Still waiting patiently for the shipping confirm from NDC, always do normal shipping and usually get the email on Monday's but saw some others got theirs already with ground shipping

Nice pic of the Volts. Need to see the print in person before making a decision. I see myself wearing the Volts more than the Blue Lights.

I meant overpriced as in that I rarely pay retail for Nike clothing.

$25 for a basic t-shirt where the lettering will crack and fade after 10 wears and $85 for a hoodie ( although on Friday they said they were only $63 because of a glitch)

Nah Im good especially when you factor in the wait too. Also Im not really not ID guy either....the shoes always look really off or b-grade to me.

Back
Top Bottom