OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What I REALLY wanna know is why didn't Nike release shorts with the same patterns as these Elite socks?!

I would've definitely copped the Kobe and KD ones. Maybe they'll be dropping soon? I sure hope so.

Those socks are exclusive to nikevault in L.A., no other place but them. Socks came with special box and shoes.

Ppl needa remember ups doesn't ship on weekends...and the only why it cld have the location showing on the tracking info is if u selected 1 day shipping

Ups doesn't deliver on weekends (unless upgraded shipping) they work on weekends tho.

Oh sorry is that too much for you? I just bought the 88 White Cements for $200. The Lebron Corks are $300.  The Foamposites are $230+.

$180 for these that are NIKE+ ENABLED IS NOTHING.  Go sell the shoes in your sig first before trying to complain about price, you kangaroo.  Just get out and please DON'T buy these on RD. 

Leave it to the people who actually want to buy it and rock them rather than putting up shoes in YOUR SIG to try to sell.  So who you calling a reseller, fool.

I know it's annoying that they're raising the price because of stupid *** + "technology" that most of us don't care about, but I agree with you chronicsneaker. Have we not all bought a pair of Foams or Hyperposites or 1988 Cement IIIs or any other shoe that retails for $180+? Nike knows damn well what they're doing.

Anyone help me out with any "blue lights" info? It's obv confirmed they have them coming out 2/23 - general release in foot locker and others or RSVP?

I usually get 11.5, but crroked tongues only had 11, still perfect fit, was a little worried, because i bought my bhm in 11. 

love the smell of new shoes.. 

So next we'll be saying "I just dropped $400 retail on these foams, $350 on these Js with Nike Air on the back, why complain about the $75 price hike? I mean it is a cool box."

Lets be real people... As long as people are ok with price hikes, prices will keep getting higher and higher. If you can afford it or not isn't the point, it's the principle. They're raising prices because they know they can, not because its necessary.

These ASG are dope didn't know they glowed not that it makes or breaks the shoe but GITD doesn't hurt. Ready for the All Star Game tonight, hope Kobe puts up numbers.

Honestly I have more of a problem with the clothing prices. 45 for some shorts, 32 for a shirt? Jordan just had those 28 shorts come out for 120... Absolutely ridiculous. I'll pay for some shoes that are gonna be put to use on the court as long as they last for a few months

Theres on 3 different colours of shorts for the 8's. They need a black pair to come out.

Im gettig the vault shorts soon..

Christiana Mall DE Champs had tons of the shorts. EZ Pass for me tho. Did nothing for me.

\

From Eastbay's website... March 9 is the release of the 3 YOTS Kobe's right? The black and red pairs aren't made for basketball, but the red camo is. Will the red camos be a Nike+ release?

Is it just me or have the Kobes in recent releases (Christmas, BHM, All-Star etc) been much more limited than the KDs and Lebrons. I know the Kobe Christmases were more limited in my area, HOH didn't even get them. 

Back
Top Bottom