OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not trying to cause a stir or hype or anything but earlier today I did the online chat with Nike concerning the Red Camo's and the representative told me they were part of the YOTS and they would be limited

Scott: Hi, my name is Scott. How may I help you?
Scott: Hello Brett.
Brett Drake: Hello I was wondering whether the Kobe 8 System releasing on 3-9-13 would be a general release or a limited release
Brett Drake: 3.9.13
Kobe 8 System

Port Wine/Pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright Citrus
Style# 555035-661
$140
Scott: That is the "Year of the Snake" color way, so it will be Limited.

Just a heads up for people thinking their GR
Whaaaaaa!!! The Red Camo is limited, someone do this to Scott so he can change that  lol

Kobe blacklight, ASG and chaos ID
beautiful. 
wink.gif

how was the lines out there??? Did everything thing that re released sold out??? Where people camping or was it just walking in and purchase??
The line was really not that bad, I showed up 30mins before opening and didnt have a problem purchasing mine. There was maybe 20 or so people there.

this is what hurts me. red camo has def grown on me. but not sure its a day one purchase. I have a few promo codes but id rather stack it with the ids I plan to buy.
cant do that if its limited. ..decisions. .

There's never going to be a solid colorway that everyone will agree on because of those who tend to talk crap because they struck out and don't want to pay resellers price for them.

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.

Why are people so adamant about hypebeasting? Dude, some people genuinely don't like some things. :smh:
Not everyone thinks QS > GR immediately. some people actually have eyes. :smokin

looking to buy shorts, and theres the new jordan xx8 shorts... 120 bucks. plain black..

Any new kobe shorts coming out? footlocker only has 3 pairs.. 

Last edited:
Decided to pass on the Area 72s knowing the red camos were coming out in early March and after seeing all the various pics of the 72s, I'm still loving the red camos more..  So far my decision to pass hasn't backfired.  

I really believe people are over thinking what determines a full shozuku. I think it just happens on pairs that don't have a specific kobe sock made for them.

I really believe people are over thinking what determines a full shozuku. I think it just happens on pairs that don't have a specific kobe sock made for them.

That is false. The volts have a full shozuku and a pair of socks

Got the blue pair at work...look really nice in person, definitely going to buy them.

ASG Sport Pack out for delivery. :smokin

Is $230 a good price for the Kobe Xmas? Trying to get them lower than that, but haven't been able to find a pair below in my size. Wanted somewhere closer to $200...

Is $230 a good price for the Kobe Xmas? Trying to get them lower than that, but haven't been able to find a pair below in my size. Wanted somewhere closer to $200...

Jump on them I just payed $250 smh... but I couldn't find nothing less in a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom