OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wasn't aware how available these would be really. Has been mixed whether limited or not, plus I wanted the full logo.

Fail on my end, but with releases now days its really hard to tell until they start rolling into stores.

Finally catchin up on the thread but I'm with you on this one s dubl. I didn't know if these would even release out here and that's why I jumped on them early. Maybe I can flip mine at the dunkxchange next week.

DIRECT FROM NIKE REP TYLER:

Me: Will the Kobe 8 "Port wine/pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright citrus" be a GR or limited release?

Tyler: Those are going to be a general release. As long as it doesn't say "TLO" or "Twitter link only" , they're general releases.

Tyler: Unless it changes, as all launches are subject to change. 
Nike Rep are never 100%.  Didn't a Nike Rep a few pages back say the Red were LIMITED?
laugh.gif

Fact is, the Christmas lights were NOT "TLO" and it sold out in seconds.  And there wasn't even that much hype around it compared to the ASG's.

I believe one rep told someone they'd be a general release also but there might have been. Either way, good news all around

Nice pics of the ASGs up there. I prefer the OG teal green laces though, breaks up that mix of oranges nicely IMO.

That lace swap looks better than I thought it would. It blends well with the shoe and makes the swoosh pop even more.

meet up my dude and finally got my ASG

my 8s soooo far copping pythons n socks next week with the discount

a side by side pic of the past two ASG(sorry for the crappy phone pic)

Anyone kno what shoes Kevin Durant had on vs rockets?

Hb shoes kobe had on versus Celtics?

I don't own any kobe 8s do they take any breaking in playing ball? I had a game tonight n my pinky toes are cut up from these other Nikes and big toes too. Mad sore so I just want to make sure these Kobe's don't have any pain points. They seem comfortable but any hell would be cool

Wore my ASG's today in my Rec League and I am actually glad I got the sport pack, pretty cool getting to look at the stats after the game. Though it did make me realize I need to lift legs more, vert wasn't to great haha

I don't own any kobe 8s do they take any breaking in playing ball? I had a game tonight n my pinky toes are cut up from these other Nikes and big toes too. Mad sore so I just want to make sure these Kobe's don't have any pain points. They seem comfortable but any hell would be cool
They are honestly the quickest shoe to break in I've worn. I played in my ASG's today and they just got delivered this afternoon. First time playing in them and no blisters or nothing. Though I do wear the cushioned Nike Elite socks when I play which pry help

banz level up... just scooped rd camos from kicks crew :smh: really didnt want to spend that much, but I need at least one pair with full logo.

I hate this stupid sock craze that makes Nike feel that they can screw us over like this.

anyone have horror stories with kicks crew? duty fees, shiping problems? etc...?
They still havent shippes my bhm yet.

Back
Top Bottom